Page 44 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day VI

I typing this from my new iPhone - it is so cool!

I'm going to go on a bit of a rant here so please ignore me cause it may be quite long just i know what both my mum and dad will say if i say this so i'll post it here need to get it out my system.

My auntie Ruby (Dad's aunt, Gran's sister) found out she had throat cancer last July, and she went in to get her vocal box removed as there was nothing that could be done, she had chemo is well (not sure about radiotherapy (sp?)). Her husband (second one) i don't really know him that well, but from what i've heard is a bit of a p**** of the older generation. He work's night shift, which he has to do for income and so on as she can't work. Althrough her old boss said he would keep the job for her but she can't go back to it. My gran and Valerie and Colin (my Auntie Ruby's 2 children, althrough Colin live's over in belfast) help her out the best she can. Eddie does nothing. I don't know what he was doing today but he was doing something, came home and started having a go at my Auntie Ruby, for what i don't know! But she can't talk, she can mouth things, but not talk properly and it angered me but then i found out he turned around to her and went "You can't talk so i want a divorce" something along those lines. So basically cause she can't talk (which isn't her fault!) he want's a divorce. That angered me even more. Ofcourse she can't talk considering she had her voice box removed! She's depressed as it is, and just want's things sorted as it's a slow process. But if they do divorce (i know it's a long string of events for getting a divorce) i know my gran will just worry althrough she will be happy as well as she never liked him! But i don't want either her or my Auntie Ruby put under any stress. And i know there's nothing i can do about it.

Right that felt so much better and it's an essay! so you don't have to read it if you don't want to i just had to get it out from my system.

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Tannie, that is such a shame. There are other ways of communication other than talking, and if your aunties husband wants a divorce then it is probably just an excuse for him rather than the real reason.

It is really hard to see people you care for being sick, and even harder to see other people hurting them.

Sometimes it is unintentional, perhaps Eddie just cannot face seeing his wife so ill?

Sometimes people are just selfish, and sometimes marriages don't work and one of the couple being ill could make a bad situation worse.

In an ideal world people marry for better or for worst. In real life, unfortunately that is not always the case.

I guess that all you can do is be there for your auntie and your gran.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinity For This Useful Post:

Tannie (04-07-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Tannie, that is such a shame. There are other ways of communication other than talking, and if your aunties husband wants a divorce then it is probably just an excuse for him rather than the real reason.

It is really hard to see people you care for being sick, and even harder to see other people hurting them.

Sometimes it is unintentional, perhaps Eddie just cannot face seeing his wife so ill?

Sometimes people are just selfish, and sometimes marriages don't work and one of the couple being ill could make a bad situation worse.

In an ideal world people marry for better or for worst. In real life, unfortunately that is not always the case.

I guess that all you can do is be there for your auntie and your gran.
    Thanks. Yeah i know there is. But i don't think he;s patient enough if that make's sense. I think he doesn't really care anymore. Just what i think. I know and i will be there ofr them through everything. Just i can't believe he can be so pigheaded.

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

It is hard. All we can do in life is to do what we think is right, so that we can look back and not have any regrets ourselves.

I truly believe that what goes around comes around.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinity For This Useful Post:

Tannie (04-07-2009)

Aw Tannie thats awful but yeah, completely agree with Trin, what goes aroudn comes around. he'll get what he deserves for being horrible

I'm so tiredddd, I feel liek all i've done is work lately haha. Though I know I ahven't and there's peoiple out there who work sooooo much more than me.

I'm finding I can;t really sleep lately, or when I wake up in the mornings I get myself into a big panic, I think it may be because I have a nervous week coming up- college interview and the dance festivals (competitions) and I'm worrying myself, as usual, but it's annoying when I can't sleep over it!

Speaking of sleep.. I should probably go to bed, I have work again tomorrow at 12!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirst
    y Mum because she and my Dad are off to Tenby for a few days tomorrow.
    Why didn't you go with them

Hmm goodish week. Staff party Thurs.. made total prat of myself lmao, pulled one guy who I work with (was the talk of the catering dept all Friday lol!) Also told the guy I actually like that I really like him (rather went on a lot haha) he don't drink so was sober, and there was me just going on all night how much I loved him and stuff embarassing . He's not worked since, and tomorrow in a diff outlet, so it's all going good lmao, get to avoid him more .

Another staff party Weds, can't wait Won't get so drunk this time I'm hoping lmao!!!
    Last edited by CrazyLea; 05-07-2009 at 01:21.

I'm not a huge fan of the colour change to be honest I feel like I have gone back a few years in time lmao (I wish)

went to my friends wedding yesterday. had a good time although it was so hot! i looked all red and horrible before i even got there! her dress was so pretty. though it felt a bit weird cos shes the first one of my friends to get married and me and all the rest of my friends are always saying how we feel too young to get married yet so it was a bit strange. my gran was embarrassing as usual!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    i got back from my holiday last niht. It was amazing, we stopped off in Ports in Germany, Denmark and Poland. It was amazing. Seen some cracking places. Definitly going to go back to Poland. I couldnt believe how cheap it was. The people on the boat was amazing as well. Really great people who could get on so well with. THink i will definitly do it again. Bit tired from the night sailing but getting back into the routine.
    sounds good. glad you had a good time
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to di marco For This Useful Post:

Katy (05-07-2009)

Thread Information