Page 50 of 134 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day VI

I agree with Davey, you should at least call the doctor, maybe a test will be done to see whether it is swine flu or not

i think you should call the doctor Abigail.

Hope your feeling better soon Dave, i hate feeling like that for no reason.

I have took the dog for a really long walk. May have overdone it though, as i played tennis yesterday and went sailing.

I agree, I think you shoudl call the doctor too to be on the safe side.

My head is hurting and I just want to sleep.. the fact I went out last night and was up early this morning for my interview doesn't help ahha so I'm going to get me some grub to get my energy up or something.

My interview this morning for the course I want to do went well I think. Well... I'm in. My interview literally only lasted about 5 minutes and she only asked me where I worked and what i did and then explained the uniform and the letters I'll receive to order my knives and books and uniform. There was another girl there to do the same as me aswell and her name was Kirsty too lol. I ended up giving her a lift home because she lives near me and cos her Dad had to go to work.
    I'm excited to start in September now, the course sounds really interesting and we learn about alcohol, and our big project, we have to set up a sandwich business and actually make sandwiches and that and sell them, and they take us away on a trip, last year they took their class to Paris! So I'm in a good mood because I feel like I'm getting somewhere now, and I'm so set on doing well.. I think I'm slowly getting back on track

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    I can't even get off the sofa to go to the toilet, let alone get in a bath.

One of my sister's friends was confirmed with the flu over the weekend and I was in contact with her.
    Oh I see. Maybe it's best if you call/see a doctor?
    i agree, call a doctor so you can be sure if it is or not. either way hope you feel better soon
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty :] View Post
    My interview this morning for the course I want to do went well I think. Well... I'm in. My interview literally only lasted about 5 minutes and she only asked me where I worked and what i did and then explained the uniform and the letters I'll receive to order my knives and books and uniform. There was another girl there to do the same as me aswell and her name was Kirsty too lol. I ended up giving her a lift home because she lives near me and cos her Dad had to go to work.
    I'm excited to start in September now, the course sounds really interesting and we learn about alcohol, and our big project, we have to set up a sandwich business and actually make sandwiches and that and sell them, and they take us away on a trip, last year they took their class to Paris! So I'm in a good mood because I feel like I'm getting somewhere now, and I'm so set on doing well.. I think I'm slowly getting back on track
    sounds great! well done on getting in
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to di marco For This Useful Post:

Kirsty :] (09-07-2009)

I'm really glad you got in Kirsty The course sounds like a lot of fun!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

Well done Kirsty, that sounds really good. bet your relived to have it sorted.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

My eyes have been streaming all day dam hayfever. I took a days holiday from work because one of the kids that goes to judo with Marley lives in a residential home about 4 miles from where we live was having a sports day and family and friends were invited. I was there about an hour and my eyes started to ich and stream I took a tablet and that helped for a while but when I got home it got worse and I've had two more doseage and my eyes are still ichy and bloodshot.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

It's a huuuuuuge weight off my mind definately and I'm excited for it now because ti seems really interesting.

Dancing was stressful! Well not really, we have our festival (competition) on Sunday so everythings always tense the last lesson before, it doesn't help that we were still re-choroegraphing everything either!

Mwahah I'm now off to the pub

Well done Kirsty

Thread Information