Thread: James Stewart & Sarah Roberts divorce

James Stewart & Sarah Roberts divorce

DS article:

Home and Away couple Sarah Roberts and James Stewart divorce
    "Sometimes people grow apart and that's okay."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...ewart-divorce/

Home and Away couple Sarah Roberts and James Stewart have divorced after five years of marriage.

As reported by the Daily Mail, Roberts confirmed the news in an interview with Stellar magazine on Sunday (April 21), explaining that the pair have recently grown apart.

"I just want to say that I am divorced," she told the publication.

"Sometimes people grow apart and that's okay. I got to a point where I realised I couldn't grow in the way I wanted to within this particular relationship."

The couple got engaged in November 2018, with Stewart proposing at the restaurant where they'd had their first date a year earlier.

They tied the knot in a romantic ceremony at Luttrellstown Castle, located on the outskirts of Dublin, in July 2019.

News of the couple's divorce comes after years of speculation that they had split. Stewart was notably absent from the premiere of Robert's film Wog Boys Forever, sparking break-up rumours ? which Roberts denied at the time.

"You can definitely clear it up... we're happy," she told Woman's Day in 2022. "He picked me up from the airport last week, when I landed from Tuscany, with a big bouquet of pink tulips."

Roberts began playing Willow Harris in Home and Away in 2017, before announcing her departure from the soap in 2021 to work on "more exciting projects and different characters."

Stewart remains on the long-running show as Justin Morgan, who has recently faced heartbreak over having no contact with Leah Patterson ? after she left Summer Bay to receive treatment for her mental health.

The actor will soon be swapping drama for the dancefloor, as he has signed up to compete in the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars Australia, which will air later this year on the Seven Network.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.45pm on Channel 5, with repeat screenings at 6pm on 5STAR and first look screenings at 6.30pm on 5STAR. Selected classic episodes are available via Prime Video in the UK.

In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7Plus.

And:

Home and Away star Sarah Roberts confirms divorce from husband, co-star James Stewart

https://thewest.com.au/entertainment...art-c-14381284

Also:
    https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...wart-break-up/
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 22-04-2024 at 01:49.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (22-04-2024)

Thread Information