Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Home & Away - Current Episode Discussion II

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Leah told Charlie and VJ to stay away from Brax and the river boys and now she is stalking Brax herself why?
    It doesn't make any sense to me either

Leah told Charlie and VJ to stay away from Brax and the river boys and now she is stalking Brax herself why?
    I haven't watched this show very long. Does Leah have a history that would give a clue as to why she would be this protective toward Brax? Is she normally this invested in helping others? It looks to me like she has gotten herself trapped because Brax is being such a moron with the fights and she feels responsible. They generally don't have 2 unattached characters on a soap that they won't try to throw together at some point. I guess it's easier than bringing in new love interests.

Quote Originally Posted by shalagee View Post
    I haven't watched this show very long. Does Leah have a history that would give a clue as to why she would be this protective toward Brax? Is she normally this invested in helping others? It looks to me like she has gotten herself trapped because Brax is being such a moron with the fights and she feels responsible. They generally don't have 2 unattached characters on a soap that they won't try to throw together at some point. I guess it's easier than bringing in new love interests.
    She was stalking Brax even before she paid off his debts which is why he is fighting it makes no sense storyline wise, Leah didnt approve of Charlie's relationship with Brax and she told VJ stay away from him and the river boys

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

shalagee (19-03-2012)

So Sasha has confessed to Stu's murder, there's something not quite right there......

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Obsession View Post
    So Sasha has confessed to Stu's murder, there's something not quite right there......
    SO do you think that his Dad found him and beat him again?

What happened with Sasha and Xavier they were madly in love one minute and now she is chasing Casey and he is playing Detective around the bay does he ever go to the academy?

Cant stand slimy Harvey

What happened with Sasha and Xavier they were madly in love one minute and now she is chasing Casey and he is playing Detective around the bay does he ever go to the academy?

Cant stand slimy Harvey
    I can't stand Harvey either, I thought we would be rid of him by now. Clean shaven or not he's still smarmy.

Quote Originally Posted by shalagee View Post
    I can't stand Harvey either, I thought we would be rid of him by now. Clean shaven or not he's still smarmy.
    I dont understand why Roo is with him she dumped him and was in love with Sid and then presto she is back with Harvey the git plus his daughter Lotty is also annoying

Indi and Liam come from no where I thought she wanted back with Romeo ?????

so sad the little white coffin for rocco poor heath and bianca

april's speech was lovely

Thread Information