Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**

Home & Away - Current Episode Discussion II

Link to the previous thread here

Who is this guy Gardy?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Who is this guy Gardy?
    Gardy and Roman used to be in the army together, they are friends.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (05-06-2009)

Roman can see finally

I feel sorry for Nicole - and i thought i'd never say that

Irene hit Annie

Im glad she did it though

Home and Away - Investigation App

Anyone have any thoughts a theory for the "H & A favorite" who did it?

My parents think it's Gunno...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lellygurl For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (25-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lellygurl View Post
    Anyone have any thoughts a theory for the "H & A favorite" who did it?

My parents think it's Gunno...
    For those unaware or not in Aust, after last year's finale Ch7 released an app called "Home And Away: Investigation - Who Shot Charlotte?". I didn't get the app myself, but it said that the app "allows viewers to decrypt phone calls, crack into phones & retrieve files & interrogate the characters. 24 suspects are listed, & every week, viewers must eliminate a character from the investigation".

I understand that the 24 suspects on the app are: Alf, Roo, Irene, Leah, John, Kyle, Zac, Maddy, Chris, Ricky, Josh, Andy, Hannah, Evie, Oscar, Nate, Matt, Phoebe, Ash, VJ, Kat, Olivia, Hunter & Billie

Those characters eliminated as suspects so far are: week 1 - Kat, week 2 - VJ, 3 - Alf, 4 - Ricky, 5 - Josh, 6 - Phoebe, 7 - Nate, 8 - TBA Feb 1 & will be out of Roo, Hunter & Oscar (it has to be Roo eliminated surely!).

If someone has the app they might like to confirm all the above thanks.

TV Week today also has a story saying "with so many potential suspects, we've narrowed it down to the top 10 culprits: Kyle, Hunter, Olivia, Andy, Irene, Leah, Oscar, Ash, Evie & Zac". It then gives a rundown for each one of these 10 on their connection to Charlotte & why they might have killed her.

You never know of course, but you would hope that they aren't "misleading" everyone & the killer will definitely be one of those on the app, & in particular one of the top 10 above, especially now the promos have said "one of your favourites is a killer!". If this is the case, it would of course then also eliminate the theories that Gunno, Brax or Charlotte herself (ie suicide), could be the killer.

Apart from Ricky (who has already been eliminated on the app), the only other character we pretty much know is definitely leaving fairly soon is Kyle (with only rumours that maybe Maddy, Oscar & Hannah could also be leaving at some stage). Although in the 2016 extended promo we have seen Kyle supposedly get into trouble with the police, (in his storyline with new character Isla), maybe he will also be responsible/caught for Charlotte's murder as well? Just a possible theory.

Also, I think that maybe one or more of the characters will either have some kind of altercation with Charlotte before the actual murder, or possibly will witness what happens/the aftermath (eg maybe Irene, Ash or Zac), but not actually commit the murder. Or there will be a scuffle & the gun wil go off accidentally? Again, just theories - I have no idea really!
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 04-02-2016 at 06:30.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-01-2016), Perdita (25-01-2016), TaintedLove (02-02-2016)

I think it'll probably be Zak charged with murder (possibly why Alf calls in Morag to defend him) but I think it's either Andy or someone to do with Gunno who actually killed her.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hward For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (26-01-2016), Perdita (25-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by hward View Post
    I think it'll probably be Zak charged with murder (possibly why Alf calls in Morag to defend him) but I think it's either Andy or someone to do with Gunno who actually killed her.
    Gunno was my first thought too - or one of his henchmen.
    Its likely someone who is leaving H&A. And I can`t see it being a longish term character like Zak.

It was so wonderful watching H&A again after such a long break. I really enjoyed it. Since H&A`s absence, the yahoo7 site I watched it from has improved greatly in quality compared to the last time I watched it. Then video was shuddering more than Oscar after being pulled from the sea after a near drowning. The video quality is much much better.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (02-02-2016)

Thread Information