Page 77 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours - Current Episode Discussion II

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Quote Originally Posted by Leah07 View Post
    what i dont understand with the Dee story-line is Why Neighbours have brought back the original actress if she is meant to be a impostor they could have got another actress who looked like her seems daft to me to bring the original actress back to play a impostor
    Umm that is a vexer! I guess the original Dee was available and lets just say, umm within budget for the show at this point, thou id loved to of seen Russel Crowe resume her part or Craig Mclolan ...who suddenly appeared on day time BBC tv this week ... you know, Charlenes bro

So is that it for Brad... I dont read spoilers but I fudging hope so,, the bod ambles between one weak story line an another.. not the actors fault but wow that character either blows or sucks .. his daughter is pennyless and living with scum in a pit of a place because he cant front out her love for a older bloke.. yet hes on the side of a priest who has befowled another of his daughters creating a child while saying, oh I dont do that sex thing im a priest... who will Jack befowle next?

Quote Originally Posted by Leah07 View Post
    what i dont understand with the Dee story-line is Why Neighbours have brought back the original actress if she is meant to be a impostor they could have got another actress who looked like her seems daft to me to bring the original actress back to play a impostor
    I see what you mean, plus the original actress said in an interview she would only come back to play Dee.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (13-03-2017)

Seems cancelling a cheque is beyond the IQ of a lawyer.... yawn

So Jack is the victim of a lying scheming baby producing parishioner, how dare she not tell him its his child even thou he had sworn a vow not to do the procreationall thing with a women or man. He of course should feel cheated that she didnt tell him he was the father father of a kid even now he had had his way and now wanted to go back to the lie that he is a priest,

Would you trust any young person with this guy, now that you know he will follow his carnal needs despite his vows?

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

badirene (16-03-2017), Pantherboy (16-03-2017), Perdita (16-03-2017), TaintedLove (16-03-2017), tayfanatic (15-03-2017)

Can anyone please explain to me what Amy's reaction to the news of Paige's baby daddy was about? You would think that she would be supportive of another woman that was used and disregarded by a reckless man, left to take care of a child alone. Jack very clearly chose the priesthood once he had his way with Paige so why the anger and disgust at Paige for being used by a man she (rightly or wrongly) had feelings for? Maybe Amy wants to crack open a bottle of altar wine and let the good times roll with the holy father too.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to badirene For This Useful Post:

Splashy (18-03-2017)

I think she see's it as a abuse of power and position.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

Splashy (18-03-2017)

Kazz you are so spot on.

They as in bods on the show keep saying, oh he made a mistake who dosent... but its not a mistake its a fundamental abuse of power and deceict, he is a walking lie who can never be trusted ever again.

So Ellie has a stalker, this is the first time Ive felt any empathy for the lass. Whats his face has clearly tracked her down and is in the mids of bracking her down so he can control her again. Police officer Susan, sorry I mean just a head mistress is standing in as judge and jury again. yawn

If I sacked all my bar staff because a drunk mate of theirs turned up, then Id be serving on my own ... Oh if only I had my own pub ..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (18-03-2017)

Really Lucas you were no angel your self back in the day. Oh Toadie noooo, its not even Dee.
    Last edited by kaz21; 21-03-2017 at 13:43.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

badirene (21-03-2017), Splashy (21-03-2017)

Surely Toadie and Sonya are done for good now, how can they come back from Sonya watching him cheat on her over skype?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to badirene For This Useful Post:

Splashy (21-03-2017)

I know, I think that's why
    Spoiler:
    callum returns
    Last edited by kaz21; 21-03-2017 at 18:25.

Sonja must know what hotel he is in, call the hotel and get connected to his room, dont sit there and watch it... but then she is the master of her own downfall, shes let Dee in through the huge crack that she created by having another mans child, another man who sees no boundries and even feels he has the right to attack the husband over the mother of his child to be.

Of course Spnjas going to take the high ground even thou Toad has been well and truly emotionally screwed over. But I think hes better off without her, time and time again its been all about what she wants and to hell with him.

Will Sonja now try and cancel the cheque, it might not of cleared and it wasnt a wireless transfer which everyone does these days. Its interesting as I have a relative who stole a huge lump of money last year and shes in Australia the other way round to this story

Thread Information