Page 40 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours - Current Episode Discussion II

Quote Originally Posted by N.Fan View Post
    Now that Troy is dead,it is a bit too hypocritical for anyone to show any concern,especially when they all wished he was dead anyway.
    I still think Jade got let off too lightly.
    No she didn't. What Troy did to her has affected her badly.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-08-2012)

I didn't see the point in Toadie calling in a councelor,it just gave Jade another excuse to slag off Troy.And Jade is out of order saying that Callum shouldn't have a funeral for Troy,even after everything he's done Callum should still have the right to say a proper goodbye and to finally get some closeuer.
    I agree with you there! It should be up to Callum to decide about a funeral for his father. At least Toadie supported him.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-08-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I agree with you there! It should be up to Callum to decide about a funeral for his father. At least Toadie supported him.
    I can't beleive your actually agreeing with me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to N.Fan For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (02-08-2012)

At least now Sonya has come to her sences and is agreeing to let Callum have a funeral,but she is still a hypocrit when one minute she says she just wants to forget about Troy and the next she's giving her life story to Susan about what happened with her and Troy.It's a wonder she isn't selling the story to the highest bider.

I can't beleive your actually agreeing with me.
    I couldn't believe it either, but credit where it's due!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

N.Fan (02-08-2012)

It is no surprise that Kyle has decided to tell Jade that he kissed Kate,because on Neighbous everyone always seems to come clean about something like that.But I can't see them spliting up because Jade probably knows nobody else would put up with her like Kyle does.

Kate just had to open her big mouth and tell Jade about her kissing Kyle before Kyle got the chance to tell her first.She was probably hoping that if she told her there would be more chance of them splitting up,so that her and Kyle could get together.

A pity they both couldn't keep quiet. It was only a kiss.

Yes it was only a kiss,Jade totally over reacted and who does she think she is with throwing Kyle out,that's the second person she's thrown out of that house recently,she must think she owns the place.She is also totally a hypocrit when she slept with a married man.

Yes it was only a kiss,Jade totally over reacted and who does she think she is with throwing Kyle out,that's the second person she's thrown out of that house recently,she must think she owns the place.She is also totally a hypocrit when she slept with a married man.
    Didnt Kyle rent the house from Lyn himself so he would be leaseholder tenant

Thread Information