Page 39 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours - Current Episode Discussion II

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    They weren't even in the house when it happened! Yes Jade pushed him in self defence because he was holding them prisoner, but then he got up and accidentally hit the toolbox, it's not her fault.
    I don't understand anybody thinking that Troy is anything other than evil, and Sonya and her family as anything other than his victims. Surely Jade's photographs of Troy's abuse were enough to convince of that!

He's intimidated and manipulated them from the get-go, even though he's been careful to control his violent side this time so that the authorities see him as the victim. The viewers know what he's really like though.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (24-07-2012)

Last edited by Dazzle; 24-07-2012 at 19:21.

Quote Originally Posted by N.Fan View Post
    It is still annoying that Sonya and Jade are still getting treated like poor innocent victums,when it is troy who is now lying in hospital in a coma.I'm glad Rhys told the cops that Jade Assaulted Troy and she should be charged with attempted murder.Because there is obviously a big difference between Jade getting pushed to the floor than her punching Troy which resulted in him getting put in an induced coma.
    It was all his own fault! He should have let them go rather than trying to chase them and tripping over. And Jade was very lucky she wasn't hurt badly when Troy pushed her over.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (24-07-2012)

They weren't even in the house when it happened! Yes Jade pushed him in self defence because he was holding them prisoner, but then he got up and accidentally hit the toolbox, it's not her fault.
    Maybe they weren't even in the house when Troy triped,but he only triped as a result of Jade punching him in the first place,so technically it is her fault.

I couldn't believe it either when Jade said if she gets charged with attempted murder it will be Rhys fault,so it won't be anything to do with her punching Troy in the first place then.Typical of Jade to blame everyone else for her actions.

She's not blaming Rhys for what happened, she readily admitted that she punched Troy. She's blaming Rhys for turning it into something that it isn't.
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

She's not blaming Rhys for what happened, she readily admitted that she punched Troy. She's blaming Rhys for turning it into something that it isn't.
    I never said she is blaming Rhys for what happened,I said that she said if she gets charged with attempted murder it would be Rhys fault, I never said she is blaming Rhys for punching Troy.

Anyway it didn't take Andrew long before coming up with another one of his hair brained money making ideas,but no doubt it will end the same way as all the rest of his big ideas.He isn't exactly doing all that well at being a band manager.But I suppose at least he's a trier.

Tash looked a natural with her role playing clothes on,and her fighting skills weren't too bad either.But Ed was going on about being authentic,so why was he still wearing his glasses,I don't think they would have been wearing them in the 10th centuary.

Now that Troy has made a statement saying he got his injuries due to an accident,I wasn't expecting that to make any difference to him seeing Callum,because Sonya and Jade have been constantly going on about how bad Troy is and they are far from innocent themselfs,every chance they get they just seem to keep provoking Troy.

Now that Troy is dead,it is a bit too hypocritical for anyone to show any concern,especially when they all wished he was dead anyway.
    I still think Jade got let off too lightly.

I didn't see the point in Toadie calling in a councelor,it just gave Jade another excuse to slag off Troy.And Jade is out of order saying that Callum shouldn't have a funeral for Troy,even after everything he's done Callum should still have the right to say a proper goodbye and to finally get some closeuer.

Thread Information