Page 38 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours - Current Episode Discussion II

Quote Originally Posted by N.Fan View Post
    I thought if was funny today when Paul had a tantrum and ripped up the giant check.
    I thought it was prtty funny too, although Preeya was being very smug and unprofessional!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

The storyline with Tash and Ed was getting a bit boring until they have decided to start a card school.But I though Tash would have got an instant dissmisal for illegaly gambling in Charlie's.

Well Tash and Ed's card game didn't last long thanks to Lucas,but I didn't think that he actually owned the mens shed.Anyway at least Andrew seems to have a plan to make some cash out of Tash's interest in maths,but no doubt just like all his other money making ideas it probably will fail.

I thought Jade was well out of order demanding that Troy left Charlie's immediately or she would phone the police,it's not up to her who Troy can speak to and who he can't speak to.And I don't think the police would be interested in who he is talking to anyway.

I don't think Kate had any right to ban Troy from Charlie's,not for something that might or might not have happend about 10yrs ago,which has nothing to do with Charlie's anyway.

It has been annoying that recently Sonya and Jade have been making Troy out to be some sort of monster,but he is not the one who has now used violence just because thinks weren't going his way.I hope Jade gets locked up for punching Troy.

It has been annoying that recently Sonya and Jade have been making Troy out to be some sort of monster,but he is not the one who has now used violence just because thinks weren't going his way.I hope Jade gets locked up for punching Troy.
    He is a monster, and he threw Jade to the floor! That was before she did anything, and even then it didn't look that bad.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (24-07-2012)

It is still annoying that Sonya and Jade are still getting treated like poor innocent victums,when it is troy who is now lying in hospital in a coma.I'm glad Rhys told the cops that Jade Assaulted Troy and she should be charged with attempted murder.Because there is obviously a big difference between Jade getting pushed to the floor than her punching Troy which resulted in him getting put in an induced coma.

It is still annoying that Sonya and Jade are still getting treated like poor innocent victums,when it is troy who is now lying in hospital in a coma
    They weren't even in the house when it happened! Yes Jade pushed him in self defence because he was holding them prisoner, but then he got up and accidentally hit the toolbox, it's not her fault.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LostVoodoo For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (24-07-2012), Ruffed_lemur (24-07-2012)

It is still annoying that Sonya and Jade are still getting treated like poor innocent victums,when it is troy who is now lying in hospital in a coma
    They weren't even in the house when it happened! Yes Jade pushed him in self defence because he was holding them prisoner, but then he got up and accidentally hit the toolbox, it's not her fault.

Thread Information