Page 37 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours - Current Episode Discussion II

I wouldn't have thought it would be much benifit for Tash to jion a maths club,as she isn't taking maths at university and if the other members were anything like Ed then it would be more of an advantage for them if she did join.But maybe Tash and Ed might eventually get together for more than just studying maths.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to N.Fan For This Useful Post:

Caspiant (28-09-2012)

Kyle and Kate looked a more convincing couple today than what Kyle and Jade usually do,with everything that's going on with Jade at the moment he should just dump her and start dating Kate permanately.

Fact is though, he's with Jade because he really loves her, he's not just with her because she happens to be around. And Kate turned him down and has now changed her mind. It's not easy for him.
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

He loves jade and it would be a horrible time to dump someone with everything she has going on

Kyle seemed to take it well when Jade told him about Troy.but it was probably because he was feeling guilty about kissing Kate.

And it was just a matter of time before Summer started complaining about Tash's living habits,as usual she just expects everyone else to do everything for her,its about time she got her act together and stop taking advantage of people like she always does.
    Last edited by N.Fan; 10-07-2012 at 16:23.

Well it didn't do much good so far that Jade read out her statement,if Toadie was any good as a lawyer he should have known that there would have to have been proof that it was actually Troy that abused Jade.And it was made out that Sonya abused Jade with the police report Ajay read out about her breaking Jade's arm,which is bound to help Troy when they go to court,and also with Toadie breaking his court order didn't help either.Looks like Troy is still wining.

I don't know much about the Aussie legal system, but doesn't Callum have a say in the procedings? It's not like he's three and doesn't know or understand what's going on. He's old enough to have an opinion on the things that are crucial in his life.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LostVoodoo For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-07-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    I don't know much about the Aussie legal system, but doesn't Callum have a say in the procedings? It's not like he's three and doesn't know or understand what's going on. He's old enough to have an opinion on the things that are crucial in his life.
    I agree Callum is old enough to have an opinion,but after what happened the last time Troy was on Neighbours it is no wonder Callum said he didn't want anything to do with him,and now the only reason he has changed his mind to spent time with Troy is because he can see what the custody battle is doing to everyone.But Sonya is too stuborn to agree to access and therefore it probably won't make much difference what Callum wants or says.

I thought if was funny today when Paul had a tantrum and ripped up the giant check.

And I don't know why Summer has asked Chris to answer the letters for her dateing column,just because he says it like it is.It's her that's meant to be the journalist not Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by N.Fan View Post
    I thought if was funny today when Paul had a tantrum and ripped up the giant check.
    I thought it was prtty funny too, although Preeya was being very smug and unprofessional!

Thread Information