Page 34 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours - Current Episode Discussion II

Fridays episode proved Callum is as stupid as he looks,when he was trying to impress Rani by wearing a shirt and tie and reading from a list of uninteresting topics.then to make matters worse Sonnya and Toadie get involved.What teenager would want their parents involved in them trying to get a date I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by N.Fan View Post
    I was slightly surprised that Karls band was more popular than Red Cotton,at least Bernard seemed to be totally into them anyway,maybe a bit too much as far as Susan was concerned.
    It wasn't that Karl's band were more popular, they just took more money at the bar. Kate said the audience were ordering more meals with their drinks. Older audience with more money I suppose.
    Last edited by Ruffed_lemur; 16-06-2012 at 17:04.

Fridays episode proved Callum is as stupid as he looks,when he was trying to impress Rani by wearing a shirt and tie and reading from a list of uninteresting topics.then to make matters worse Sonnya and Toadie get involved.What teenager would want their parents involved in them trying to get a date I don't know.
    I don't think Callum is stupid, he was just trying to impress Rani. It was kind of sweet. I loved it when they were together with the cute baby Wombat much better though!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-06-2012)

Okay Callum's only slightly stupid.But really what teenager would want their parents to get involved when they are trying to get a date.

No wonder Rhys reacted badly when he saw Susan talking to his mother,because he had a point when he said he would rather keep his private life private.Susan just has to have someone she can treat as one of her charity cases,just like she has done previously.

It just shows what kind of father Mike really is,if he cared that much about Tash he could have asked the estate agent to tell her that the house was sold,instead of just phoning her hoping eventually she would answer his call.He dosen't seem to care that she is now homeless.I'm glad he left when he did.

I liked how Tash just brazenly turned up at Karl's and made her self at home,didn't take her long to turn into the lodger from hell.

It seemed a bit immature for Andrew to dump Red Cotton just because of the situation between Griffin and Summer.One minute he's okay with Summer seeing someone else but when he does actually see her with someone else he just can't handle it.

It seemed a bit immature for Andrew to dump Red Cotton just because of the situation between Griffin and Summer.One minute he's okay with Summer seeing someone else but when he does actually see her with someone else he just can't handle it.
    He never was ok with it, just told his friends that.

I think Andrew will eventually regret dumping Red Cotton,but they'll probably be better off without him.

Thread Information