Page 11 of 90 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours - Current Episode Discussion II

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    The way Dan has treated Lucas about his engagement to Elle has been disgusting.
    Yeah. Maybe he's become cynical about marriage because of his own problems.

Yes, he and Libby haven't exactly lived happily ever after, have they?

the thing with Kate's dancing is that if they really wanted to do this storyline they need someone who really is an amazing dancer and she isn't!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LostVoodoo For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-01-2010), lizann (02-02-2010)

From the way the storyline is going at the moment, she won't be doing much dancing anyway

Why didnt Kate just go to paul and ask if the 3 of them could stay with him, since he is their uncle rather than them either getting split up or going on the run, surely paul is the lesser of the 3 evils
    Maisie Mouse

Too simple for soap stories, the obvious never seems to be the option because it lacks drama

This storyline is a bit silly. How does Kate think she's gonna support them?

Unbelievable, The DHS allowed Sophie and Harry to live with Kate (not sure of her age) without any guardian, until harry got in trouble.Then they would rather split 3 kids up who recently (within the last year) lost their mother, when their biological uncle is willing to take them in and the kids are happy to go.

I know paul has a colorful past but if that is all that is in the way surely there is another solution i.e they could just have frequent DHS visits to make sure everything is going ok with everyone,
    Maisie Mouse

Hm I get so confused with how old the teenagers are... I know ringo and declan are 18... but like when rachel was in it she was older than zeke, and now zeke is in the same year as ringo and the gang :S. whats that about???

but yeah how old do you have to be to look after your siblings or something? i thought the same though shaza, they could have let paul do it, but like had frequent visits.
    i would have liked paul to look after them. i love paul. spesh when hes being all paternal.. like with donna and stuff.

Maybe Someone else on the street will take in harry, lol - Lou, Susan, Toadie
    Maisie Mouse

Thread Information