Page 29 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours - Current Episode Discussion II

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Kate and Sophie are so annoying
    I agree,and there just two on a big list of annoying characters in Neighbours.

Can't believe Emilia has dumped Lucas for Michale they were a perfect couple!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Obsession View Post
    Can't believe Emilia has dumped Lucas for Michale they were a perfect couple!
    Well that's what Lucas thought anyway,but with Emilia still having feelings for mike the relationship was never going to last.

Michael should have left with or gone after Rebecca not keen on him and Emilia and also not liking the fact they were getting on while his wife her sister was dying

Liked todays episode when Summer was getting wound up at school,also like her new nickname 13.

Does she really have to go to school every day, couldn't she just retake the exam at the end of the year?
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Well silly Summer didn't last long at school,only one day.I thought she would be able to handle the younger kids winding her up.

I just don't get it why Toadie is attempting to build a fireplace on an outside wall,first time I've ever seen anybody trying to that.And he's totally deluded thinking he can take on a big job like that anyway without any experiance,no wonder he did his back in trying to lift a sledge hammer.

I thought Paul would have insisted that Sophie apologized to Pria,so she could go back to the same school.He's not setting a very good example as her guardian so far.I hope he's not going to give in that easily everytime.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to N.Fan For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-03-2012)

It looked totaly rediculous today when Kyle got everyone to do the chicken walk,first time I've seen that included in a workout routine.

I liked when Paul was trying to get Sophie into her new school and the secutity guard said" if your names not down you can't come in".Somehow I can't see Sophie lasting long at a private school,not with her background,she's just not posh enough.

Looks like Lou is losing his touch,that's another scam he didn't get away with.I don't think it will be a good idea with him getting more involved in his buisness with Kyle.

Thread Information