Page 72 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours - Current Episode Discussion II

Yeah, Madison was terrible and her singing unbearable. I won't miss the character that's for sure.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lizann (17-09-2016), Splashy (16-09-2016), tammyy2j (20-09-2016)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Oh FGS she started warbling again

So Karl comes back to **** block his papa seeing Thereasa ????? and paint some Gnomes, the standards of the show are really reaching a low point, they should send in randoms like a bloke from a UK reality show to spice it up, oh wait they already did that.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-09-2016), lizann (17-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    So Karl comes back to **** block his papa seeing Thereasa ????? and paint some Gnomes, the standards of the show are really reaching a low point, they should send in randoms like a bloke from a UK reality show to spice it up, oh wait they already did that.
    I quite like seeing Kyle again because relatives and friends popping back adds realism to soaps. I hope it's just a short visit though because I never thought the actor was up to much. Covertly painting gnomes was surreal even for Neighbours.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 17-09-2016 at 15:24.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Splashy (19-09-2016), tammyy2j (20-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I quite like seeing Kyle again because relatives and friends popping back adds realism to soaps. I hope it's just a short visit though because I never thought the actor was up to much. Covertly painting gnomes was surreal even for Neighbours.
    It is only a short visit

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-09-2016), lizann (17-09-2016), Splashy (19-09-2016), tammyy2j (20-09-2016)

"Covertly " love that word.

Umm, Kyle is all kinda of vile, dumps his new squeeze for his duplicate ex spouse then uses his tenuous rights to be in the house he once lived in to be all up in the face of the dumped ex partner. I mean his gran even offered to let him sleep in her bed before she came back???????? or Jimmys??????

This show has lost its way.....call in Donald Trump he can sort this out with a wall.
    Last edited by Splashy; 19-09-2016 at 23:43.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-09-2016)

i was so great I said it twice
    Last edited by Splashy; 19-09-2016 at 23:39.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-09-2016)

Well its all ok now Amy is now part of the Canning family and has forgiven Kyle.. I think I was a bit sick in my mouth during that particular squirmy scene.

Well at least Maddison has gone, our ears are less likely to bleed now watching the show.

So Ned and Ellie are in danger from Neds ev lovers hubby, I know I nice deep well well they could be thrown down I dont think they will be missed.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-09-2016)

I thought Kyle had a bit of cheek to come back and expect Amy to be ok with him but it is realistic he'd check in with his family shame that type of thing doesn't happen more often with other characters.

I think the Elly/Ned pairing are just not interesting, both characters are too new to the show for anyone to invest in them as a couple or care, the fact Ned has brushed aside Elly bullying his little sister is a bit off - Susan too for that matter.

I feel I want to like Ned but the thing with Elly makes me not, he can do better than her and the fact she acts as immature as the teens on the show doesn't help, a very self centred character can't warm to her at the moment.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-09-2016), Splashy (21-09-2016)

I too can't warm to either Ned, Elly or their relationship. She isn't even funny any more like when she was being an uber bitch. She's just a common or garden bitch nowadays. As for Ned, I just can't get the creepy way he obsessed over Lauren out of my head so I have no liking for him.

Yeah, the way Amy had to forgive Kyle or appear unreasonable was a little sickening. It put me in mind of the outrageous way Xanthe fell over herself to forgive the kid who assaulted her. Please give these women some self-respect!

I just knew Sonia was thinking of surrogacy when Steph and Mark were crying over their lack of kids. If we ignore the glaring fact that the couple have been together for all of five minutes, surrogacy could be an interesting storyline - particularly for Sonia.

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    Well at least Maddison has gone, our ears are less likely to bleed now watching the show.
    I'm sorry to have to tell you that there's more of Madison to come when she, Xanthe and Ben visit the Gold Coast. I'm pretty sure that'll be the end of her though, and I'm sure those scenes will be entirely superfluous to the main plot and can be skipped.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 21-09-2016 at 00:42.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (21-09-2016), Splashy (21-09-2016)

Oh dear, she as you say isnt gone, Mads is back people, yikes my ears just got over X factor boot camp,, oh the humanity.

On a good note Paige has made sure her last boxing opponent dies and that the sister will get done for assault.

If someone blocked me in a parking space a quick clip of their hand brake cable and a push, job sorted , failing that dont simper to them when they come back after some weird spying over AAron. Round here idiots car would be lucky if it wasnt torched.

Thread Information