Page 76 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours - Current Episode Discussion II

I think imposter Dee, has some kind of mental health issue. I mean threatening well was quite nasty.
    Last edited by kaz21; 22-02-2017 at 16:34.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-02-2017), Pantherboy (22-02-2017), Splashy (27-02-2017)

"and cant see that his daughter has maybe been used" Yes Splashy! Preach!! Jack at this stage is not fit to be a priest or a decent human being.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badirene For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-02-2017), Splashy (27-02-2017)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post

The fans who are suggesting Dee isn't really an imposter think Willow might not be her biological daughter (she could be a step-daughter for example), and that Dee doesn't know she's the real Dee.
    This is the sound of my head exploding

But I have to say as someone with issues, Im not sure which is worse, a spouse who gets bored and must pathologically be helping someone whever they like it or not no matter what the cost is to there other half or a deluded women who thinks she wants the best for her daughter but really is lost in the concept that she is the dead wife of someone else because she looks like her. If I was Toad I would call a cab and get the smeg out of that hell hole ... ah yes but he cant due to Nell, the next to be half sister of Marks and Sonjas union...

Im guessing and I dont read spoilers, that the new investor of the Hotel we never see is the progenitor of the twins... in your face Paul...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (24-02-2017)

Who does that Bishop think he is? He has no right to refuse a child their father.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

badirene (25-02-2017), kaz21 (24-02-2017), Splashy (24-02-2017)

Ah the Bishop who breaks confession box privacy and lies to his Priest.. the show is really anti Catholics IMO, we have Jack on one side who realieses his carnal wants on a soul he know s wants him at a moment when she is vulnerable in a shed goodness sake, then after throwing off his dog collar he suddenly puts it back on and calls it a moment of weakness that he recant....that church is well known for covering up for these kinds of things.

Its all so ironic as priests only became celbrate as they were in history always diddling the nuns.

But the most poignant thing the show does is show Jack with his dog collar on and Paige with her hand on his shoulder in the opening scene

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

badirene (25-02-2017), Dazzle (25-02-2017), Ruffed_lemur (24-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by badirene View Post
    "and cant see that his daughter has maybe been used" Yes Splashy! Preach!! Jack at this stage is not fit to be a priest or a decent human being.
    Sorry badirene I missed your post the first time round

Ellie is all kinds of evil, she is acting like she is helping Pipes, but all she is doing is making her look like the person who squealied and as a result is being rewarded with the prime job work experience every one else wants.. its evil genius at work.. loved her referring to her face as a weird pupil to Pipers face... not positive words in any language.

Why would anyone care about a priests career when they have clearly and proved had sex with a women despite their vows, a women at her most vulnerable and in a shed isnt he most likley to do this again with some other women?

If only his faith wasnt anti contraceptive and pro abstinence... oh

Did I hear things, or did willow mention a therapist, when talking about the emergency money.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

Splashy (01-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    Did I hear things, or did willow mention a therapist, when talking about the emergency money.
    She did indeed!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (01-03-2017), Splashy (01-03-2017)

The fake Dee seems to be a fantasist, shes on the nasty side of the mentally ill spectrum, as in she does harm to others rather than just to herself, Broadmores full of them.

Sonja is doing what we all knew she would do, she wanted another baby Garrad couldnt give her one so being a surrogate to couple who werent married and couldnt even bare to live with each other ... right there .. i said from day one if I was Toad Id walk with his child, he is a lawyer FGS. I mean Dee is dripping the poison but if the guy thinks about where he and their daughter now rant in Sonjas head he would bail.

Asking the manager of a hotel who all youve done is invest in her business to chase two men out of town is a very bizarre story line, acted out by one of the worst actresses in soap the investers daughter.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

badirene (02-03-2017), Dazzle (02-03-2017), kaz21 (02-03-2017)

what i dont understand with the Dee story-line is Why Neighbours have brought back the original actress if she is meant to be a impostor they could have got another actress who looked like her seems daft to me to bring the original actress back to play a impostor

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leah07 For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (12-03-2017), Splashy (12-03-2017), tayfanatic (15-03-2017)

Thread Information