Page 78 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours - Current Episode Discussion II

did toadie or andrea dee know skype still on

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    did toadie or andrea dee know skype still on
    I doubt Toadie did but would not put it past Andrea Dee .........

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Neither Andrea or Toadie knew the cam was still on, it took Karl to tell Toad.

My land lady thinks Toad is the only one in the wrong, for me lots of the blame comes from Sonja who was in the end keeping secrets with another man who she was openly letting be over intimate comforting her in public and in her own marital bedroom... personally i would of left the second she decided to have another mans kid over riding any chance of me being the father of a new kid because of the small chance. But then her judgement was so poor that she was supply a baby to couple who werent married or commited to each other right down to the bare fact they couldnt even stand living together.

Jack, were to start with Jack ... a man who swore vows that people rely on to feel safe with them and leave their youngsters with. Now begeeting a child with a young women who had been attending his church periodically is not a mistake, its abuse even despite it was age legal. How could you ever trust him again? Yes he could do this in other churches but their they havent vowed celebacy. I dont agree with that vow but if you make it and people trust your word if you then break it expect to be booted and shamed.

Garys nver going to be allowed a daliance with any lady as Sheila seems dead set of keeping hold of her ickle boy...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (25-03-2017)

So Brad and Therese are still trying to teach their errant daughter a lesson for dating a man they dont like by ruining her life, her school chances and risking her safety in a drug infested back pack lodge.

No doubt T will find a way of stopping Paige homing them, but then shes going to get caught in the ex Mrs Garys fake attempt to get back in with her family, I mean whatever Princess wants Gary does,

Go evil new teacher, take down the Susan and Ellie, both seem to think they are the police when it comes out of hours things done by their students.

Oh and Mark, just because you only kissed someone in their bed which you were in, dosent make you any better than Toad, you seemed to of had an agenda for weeks now, it really started when you agreed to keep Toad out of the abnio test.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

badirene (13-04-2017), kaz21 (13-04-2017)

So I'm guessing Shane had an affair for his sister in law.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

lizann (19-04-2017), Splashy (19-04-2017)

Mama Toadies in town, so wheres Kev? The poor down trodden Bruce never got many lines in the show and now hes missing

So the money Dee stole isnt being chased legally in any way still? Which makes it in the way the most expensive night of passion any soap character has ever paid for.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (20-04-2017)

So whats Garys ex up to? How anyone would employ a con artist no matter what qualies they have is beyond me.

Shane.. solar powered lawn mower.. seriously rubbish idea "sorry dear its not sunny enough to cut the lawn" PLus it would have to drag the weight of the solar cells around with it, needing more energy and thus large collectors and batteries. There are good reasons why such a thing dosent exist already.

Ben .. it would take me minutes to explain if you do school then uni you could get a degree in engineering while working at the garage part time, then be able to get involved with bigger engineering stuff like f1 or building ships etc Juat mending cars couldnt be as exciting as designing and building them ..

its like its one massive soap .. oh wait

Piper needed to be told never feed the trolls.

Its the rules of posting, never give away your location, your real name or quite simply never visually post your face.

The basement weirdos can do more than just post sick messages if they know who you are and where you live. So its a great neighbours is running a story that points this out.

is it only me that thinks Mark is only interested in Paige because she has a baby?

Oh and dont get me started on the Solar powered lawn mower that has no on board computer guiding it, instead you need to contol the useless thing by remote control.

Th Shed ... how much did they pay for that miserable piece of junk? It so hi tech and socialy network connected that they need a chalk board for their stats.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-07-2017), Pantherboy (16-07-2017), Perdita (16-07-2017)

Mark is more after Paiges baby than her, it will end in tears.

The Shed ... oh please let it burn down or accidentally be kicked into space..maybe taken out by Kim Jon Haircuts missiles as well as the back packers and Leo.

Gary, they wrote him as the bad boy in prison who no one messed with.. gawd knows why, now he is the simpering buffoon who mistakes someone being ill with pregnancy just because the moron who invented the worst lawn mower in history told him so.

My money is on Dippey being the first ever soap character to be violently sliced apart by a maverick robot lawn mower.. wow she sucks at the whole acting thing.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-07-2017)

jack and steph painful to watch

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

badirene (04-08-2017), Dazzle (04-08-2017), Pantherboy (04-08-2017), Splashy (04-08-2017)

Thread Information