Thread: Hollyoaks - Current Episode Discussion III

wrong roscoe died in ziggy, peri and leela should have

so sick of same ole storylines always for ste, jp and harry deserve better

bad exit for porsche

wrong roscoe died in ziggy, peri and leela should have

so sick of same ole storylines always for ste, jp and harry deserve better

bad exit for porsche

you murdering scum nico why trevor

You can pull Hollyoaks apart a lot of the time, it is far from perfect, but when they get it right, boy do they get their message across. The Cancer storyline with Jade and Alfie has been brilliant, my heart is almost breaking for Alfie. It is powerful stuff.

What with Coronation Street bordering on the the silly and insulting, EastEnders having moments of brilliance, but often losing the plot completely, at times watching an episode can be a real chore and can be like wading through treacle and Emmerdale has just too many episodes, (8 last week) what else is left to blow up in that village?

Hollyoaks at times can be a fun alternative that is an easy watch and I would describe to people who don't watch as a cross between an ott American daytime soap, Crossroads with attractive people and the youthfulness of Saved by the Bell. It also throws up the odd surprise which isn't in a spoiler.

I wish more people would give it ago, you may find it becomes your new guilty pleasure?

It's 6:30pm slot Mon-Fri is ideal and is the same teatime slot Crossroads once had.
    Last edited by flappinfanny; 27-06-2016 at 01:29.
    The People's Channel

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

krista (28-06-2016), lizann (29-06-2016), moonstorm (29-06-2016)

Totally agree xx have watched from beginning and also EE but HO love it. Well said Post

7. The Following User Says Thank You to krista For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (30-06-2016)

is it sienna or maxine that darren and nancy setting up when patrick body found

4th November 2016......

i think kim has been working with the police to capture Eva (which is why she cant be in contact with anyone) , and they have been tracing the telephone, and when Jack is told what he was told on the phone, the police (who have been keeping an eye on the house) got them out via the back window,,, i think they are now in hiding and Esther will be reunited with Kim,,,

4th November 2016......

i think kim has been working with the police to capture Eva (which is why she cant be in contact with anyone) , and they have been tracing the telephone, and when Jack is told what he was told on the phone, the police (who have been keeping an eye on the house) got them out via the back window,,, i think they are now in hiding and Esther will be reunited with Kim,,,

The scenes of Sienna with Myra and Mercedes in her grieve state was good

Definitely gone downhill since the tragic demise of Nico. She had only just started to get warmed up murdering people before her spree was cut short. One of all time fave soapy psychos. Her mother's daughter without a doubt.

Even Sue Ellen turning up hasn't really saved it to be honest.

Thread Information