Page 90 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 408088899091921001401905901090 ... LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

If Danny Miller was watching Jeff Hordley last night, he should ask to be withdrawn from all best actor awards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    If Danny Miller was watching Jeff Hordley last night, he should ask to be withdrawn from all best actor awards.
    Too right. Jeff did some great acting last night.

EMMERDALE'S Steve Halliwell was thrilled when he discovered his character Zak Dingle was his screen son Cain's mystery assailant.

Fans were kept guessing for weeks about the identity of the attacker — with many suspecting his ex Charity Tate and her fiancĂ© Jai Sharma.

So Steve was stunned when bosses told him he would have to confess on screen to the violent attack on Cain, played by Jeff Hordley.

He said: "I was surprised but glad because I've been quiet on-screen lately.

"But you can't get more involved than that — almost killing your own son. So I was pleased there was going to be real drama to do."

The Sun

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (06-01-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    brilliant ep. well acted by all.
    Well done to Jeff and Steve

jeff was outstanding in last nights ep, but what a silly thing to say about danny. danny miller is an outstanding talent and rightly deserves to be nominated for the best actor awards and i'm sure he will win quite a few this year before he leaves emmy.
    Last edited by flappinfanny; 06-01-2012 at 23:09.

Danny deserves his nomination and the awards he has won this year based on his storylines with Jackson. Both Jeff and Steve acted well last night, but it was based on the plot and a life-time of resentment between Father and Son. One scene doesn't make an outstanding actor or actress and apart from last night both Zak and Cain's storylines have been pretty lame for years with Zak being the layabout and Cain being the bully, apart from Lisa's rape last year they haven't done a lot.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Looks like Zak is going to hand himself in

Anyone else think Chas and John Barton are going to get together at some stage?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

Anyone else think Chas and John Barton are going to get together at some stage?
    Hope not

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    jeff was outstanding in last nights ep, but what a silly thing to say about danny. danny miller is an outstanding talent and rightly deserves to be nominated for the best actor awards and i'm sure he will win quite a few this year before he leaves emmy.
    Danny Miller can do crying with the aid of a a tearstick and he can be thuggish. Apart from that he has nothing so it was not silly at all

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

alan45 (07-01-2012), Katy (09-01-2012), sarah c (08-01-2012)

Danny Miller can do crying with the aid of a a tearstick and he can be thuggish. Apart from that he has nothing so it was not silly at all
    we will have to beg to differ. :-)

Thread Information