Page 820 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 320720770810818819820821822830870920 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,200 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

The Police were way OTT as usual

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    a shotgun would leave a huge hole in david's stomach but he'll survive
    At that close range it would have went straight though him and come out his back, removing most of his insides. - But I must say that was the most realistic siege scene ever seen in a Soap. - I don't think. -Jacob, Bob and Dan just outside The Hide arguing with the police. First thing a Armed Resonse Team would do, is move everyone well back out of sight of stray shots. Russ only had a single barrelled shotgun, was he a cut price armed robber who could not afford a second barrel? Once he fired it, it's only use was as a club. We did not see him reload so Wendy or Victoria could have opened the door and escaped allowing the police to rush in. At least Meena will be in her element now as the distraught girlfriend whose boyfriend's life hangs in the balance.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

lizann (12-09-2021), Perdita (11-09-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    At that close range it would have went straight though him and come out his back, removing most of his insides. - But I must say that was the most realistic siege scene ever seen in a Soap. - I don't think. -Jacob, Bob and Dan just outside The Hide arguing with the police. First thing a Armed Resonse Team would do, is move everyone well back out of sight of stray shots. Russ only had a single barrelled shotgun, was he a cut price armed robber who could not afford a second barrel? Once he fired it, it's only use was as a club. We did not see him reload so Wendy or Victoria could have opened the door and escaped allowing the police to rush in. At least Meena will be in her element now as the distraught girlfriend whose boyfriend's life hangs in the balance.
    Meena will be wanting a suitable souvenir. I am sure I sure I heard Jacob shouting, " You've got to get him out. He was the fiancee of my girlfriend"

Not much sympathy from Jake, David comes round to a lecture about morality and commitment.

Wendy is I would think in her middle to late forties or early fifties, yet she says she was at University presumably studying to be a nurse. Nursing became a degree course in 2009, so unless she went to Uni as a mature student something does not add up.

When David was coming round Jacob went looking for a nurse, next minute he's sitting there telling David a nurse is coming... so who removed all his tubes?
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Wendy is I would think in her middle to late forties or early fifties, yet she says she was at University presumably studying to be a nurse. Nursing became a degree course in 2009, so unless she went to Uni as a mature student something does not add up.
    She went to University before the boys were born. I agree that it does add up.

Victoria was vile to Wendy. The fact is that if she hadn't made a move on Russ, David would not have been shot.

Did I imagine that Marlon had to borrow Bob's credit card recently to pay for something, or was that someone else? If he did where did he find the money to pay for half the Bar-B-Que grill? He said he did not know how expensive it was to own half a pub and here he is subsidizing Chastity's half.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 14-09-2021 at 15:46.

Don't know why Kim, Al and Jai are worried about The HOP losing trade after the siege, normally this type of incident attracts all sorts of ghouls and sightseers, if anything passing trade should be up.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (14-09-2021)

david staying with meena for jacob, they don't like each other

Thread Information