Page 801 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 301701751791799800801802803811851901 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,010 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post

Liv, Mandy and Vinny need to go. I am fed up with all 3 of them.
    I would add Aaron, Ben and MacKenzie to that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I would add Aaron, Ben and MacKenzie to that list.
    Agreed. Plus Meena !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Agreed. Plus Meena !!!!
    I would keep Meena, as I think she brings an element of comedy to the show, altho' I don't think it is meant to be comedy. I enjoy her scheming, plotting and manipulations. But I would add "Depressing Tracey" and "Robotic Nate".
    Did Nate not live on the farm at one time, is there a farmhouse at Wylie's, if so why don't him and Tracey move there and save some money?

Is Ethan charging Victoria and Diane for looking into Robert's case. At the rate solicitors charge I am wondering if either of them could afford it. Whatever happened to Victoria's food van, does she still have?
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 22-06-2021 at 09:01.

I would keep Meena, as I think she brings an element of comedy to the show, altho' I don't think it is meant to be comedy. I enjoy her scheming, plotting and manipulations. But I would add "Depressing Tracey" and "Robotic Nate".
    Did Nate not live on the farm at one time, is there a farmhouse at Wylie's, if so why don't him and Tracey move there and save some money?
    Nate lived in a caravan on the farm. Moira used to spend a lot of her time there. ;)
    As for Meena, she's getting a bit too dark for me. She went too far trying to kill the dog.

I agree with the additions. Tracey would not be able to live away from the village. She might want a coffee.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (22-06-2021)

Is Ethan charging Victoria and Diane for looking into Robert's case. At the rate solicitors charge I am wondering if either of them could afford it. Whatever happened to Victoria's food van, does she still have?
    the food van was used when the pub was closed for refurbishment repairs not sure where it is now

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (22-06-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Nate lived in a caravan on the farm. Moira used to spend a lot of her time there. ;)
    As for Meena, she's getting a bit too dark for me. She went too far trying to kill the dog.
    Was the caravan not on Moira's farm? When he first took over Wylie's I think he was working with Pete Barton and I am sure they stayed on the farm.

Was the caravan not on Moira's farm? When he first took over Wylie's I think he was working with Pete Barton and I am sure they stayed on the farm.
    It could have been, not sure. I know he lived in a caravan anyway.

yes they lived together on the farm but pete couldn't bear it as it was where his mother kept his dad hostage

Thread Information