Page 794 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 294694744784792793794795796804844894 ... LastLast
Results 7,931 to 7,940 of 12172

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I have never taken to Mack as a character, to me he lacks any credibility, he turned up with Cain in the boot of his car, though I cannot remember why. Not only does he claim to know people in prison he seemed to have all these criminal contacts in an area where he is a stranger. I think we are meant to like him as a sort of cheeky chappie bad boy, in the mode of Alfie Moon. But I do not, I find arrogant, with a very high opinion of himself. His voice is very off-putting, and don't mean his accent, as I am Scottish myself, but the way he speaks in that flat sort of emotionless way. Aaron should tell the truth, and hopefully he would be banged up and we would see the last of him, at least for a while.
    Other may well like him, find him loveable, and the best thing since sliced bread.
    You are not alone, I agree with all you have said and while he is not bad looking, he does not set my heart racing but then nobody in Emmerdale has done that since Matthew King
    Last edited by Perdita; 23-05-2021 at 03:46.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (23-05-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    You are not alone, I agree with all you have said and while he is not bad looking, he does not set my heart racing but then nobody in Emmerdale has done that since Matthew King
    Is Paddy Kirk invisible ??

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (23-05-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Is Paddy Kirk invisible ??
    No, I see him ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (23-05-2021)

I really do not care about Lydia and Liv. I am sure I should but I don't. Not sure if this makes me hard, unfeeling and unsympathetic. There seems to be a tendency in Soaps to make characters stupid and or unlikeable. I am trying to think of a character here that I like. The only two I can think of are Paddy and Rhona. Paddy is a bit of a Buffoon but I sort of forgive him. Rhona can be a bit annoying at times but maybe because we do not seem to see her so much now, I can tolerate her. The only other one is Eve Dingle, but who knows when she grows up.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (26-05-2021)

I really do not care about Lydia and Liv. I am sure I should but I don't. Not sure if this makes me hard, unfeeling and unsympathetic. There seems to be a tendency in Soaps to make characters stupid and or unlikeable. I am trying to think of a character here that I like. The only two I can think of are Paddy and Rhona. Paddy is a bit of a Buffoon but I sort of forgive him. Rhona can be a bit annoying at times but maybe because we do not seem to see her so much now, I can tolerate her. The only other one is Eve Dingle, but who knows when she grows up.
    Yes Kirk is a buffoon. He is supposed to be a vet. He's just hopless and hapless.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Yes Kirk is a buffoon. He is supposed to be a vet. He's just hopless and hapless.
    Hapless and hopeless - Yes - but there is no badness in him, like a lot of the the other characters.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

lizann (27-05-2021), Perdita (27-05-2021)

Hapless and hopeless - Yes - but there is no badness in him, like a lot of the the other characters.
    No badness...I agree

Vinny and Liv.....Dumb and Dumbess.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

lizann (27-05-2021), Son of Cain (27-05-2021)

lucas and deedee missing but belle returns

Does Tracey think that the cradle cap will eat it's way through to Frankie's brain.

Will farmer Nathan ever get his hands dirty ever again ?

Thread Information