Page 770 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 270670720760768769770771772780820870 ... LastLast
Results 7,691 to 7,700 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Have I missed something? - Why does Connor think Paul should be giving him money? He is not putting bets on for him any more, is he? Mandy knows about Paul betting, so he is not blackmailing him. I definitely must have missed something.
    He owes him money. Paul will now get a credit card in the name of Lydia Dingle and max it out

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Perdita (05-02-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    He owes him money. Paul will now get a credit card in the name of Lydia Dingle and max it out
    But why does he owe him money? - He was giving him a cut of his winnings, but he does not have any winnings now and ended up on a losing streak. So we now have Connor who as far as we know was just an ordinary working scrap man now entering full gangster/hit man mode threatening people with severe harm and even death, risking many years in prison. It makes no sense to me.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (05-02-2021), Snagglepus (05-02-2021)

That's how I remember it, saying he was doing the odd bit of work for Connor was his alibi for coming into money and he was giving him a cut. What hold can Connor have over him if he has addmitted his gambling.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Snagglepus For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (05-02-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    That's how I remember it, saying he was doing the odd bit of work for Connor was his alibi for coming into money and he was giving him a cut. What hold can Connor have over him if he has addmitted his gambling.
    Glad you remember it as I do. - When Mandy did not know about Paul gambling it made sense Connor trying to blackmail him, but now it has actually moved to "demanding money with menace" so why does Paul just not go to the police. - Maybe it is just a way of writing Paul out when he gets caught out for fraud with the credit card in Lydia's name and gets sent to prison. - Can't come soon enough for me, I would not be too sad to see Mandy go with him.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (05-02-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Glad you remember it as I do. - When Mandy did not know about Paul gambling it made sense Connor trying to blackmail him, but now it has actually moved to "demanding money with menace" so why does Paul just not go to the police. - Maybe it is just a way of writing Paul out when he gets caught out for fraud with the credit card in Lydia's name and gets sent to prison. - Can't come soon enough for me, I would not be too sad to see Mandy go with him.
    I especially agree with the last sentence

When did Gabby become a nasty piece of work ?

Noah needs to realise that he still needs to pass an army medical and they would have access to all his records

Charity should not have aplogised. Noah has been a right pain just lately.

harriet and dawn cheated on their partners, will is single even if she devil kim is his new lady

Did I see Brenda kissing Pollard the other night... other couples are not able to get close enough.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    Did I see Brenda kissing Pollard the other night... other couples are not able to get close enough.
    Brenda and Pollard are married in real life

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Snagglepus (11-02-2021)

Thread Information