Page 761 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 261661711751759760761762763771811861 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,610 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    no army now for noah with a criminal record
    I can't stand his whimpering voice.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

They have ruined a good character in Charity, the show is gone so bad, no storyline of any interest

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (01-01-2021), Perdita (01-01-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    no army now for noah with a criminal record
    Years ago that was a reason they got into the army to get them sorted out .. should still do that, would save money on keeping them in prison...

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    They have ruined a good character in Charity, the show is gone so bad, no storyline of any interest
    If you mean by Charity being a 'good character' that she has been good, I think she has just gone back to being the way she always was. She has always been a scheming, selfish, dishonest person, except for the brief time she was with Vanessa. Only difference is now, is that in the past she mostly got away with it, now she is mot.
    That MacKenzie does like to chat while he is carrying out a crime. Hope the police don't check for fingerprints, as I could not help but notice one of his gloves miraculously disappeared when he brushed the metal shaving away from the safe lock. I do not understand why he hates Moira so, 'big sisters' grow up and leave home all the time
    Considering Harriet never had more than a handful of parishioners in her church, why would they need a second vicar? - How long before the body is found? Harriet visiting the grave so often will soon create a footpath through the woods. - Why would the HOP workers expect a bonus when hardly anyone ever goes to the place? - Still using their masks in the opposite way to the real world. - Marlon and Rhona getting back together?
    Agree with you no good storylines here, worse still no believable ones.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 01-01-2021 at 09:38.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

lizann (01-01-2021), Perdita (01-01-2021), tammyy2j (01-01-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    If you mean by Charity being a 'good character' that she has been good, I think she has just gone back to being the way she always was. She has always been a scheming, selfish, dishonest person, except for the brief time she was with Vanessa. Only difference is now, is that in the past she mostly got away with it, now she is mot.
    That MacKenzie does like to chat while he is carrying out a crime. Hope the police don't check for fingerprints, as I could not help but notice one of his gloves miraculously disappeared when he brushed the metal shaving away from the safe lock. I do not understand why he hates Moira so, 'big sisters' grow up and leave home all the time
    Considering Harriet never had more than a handful of parishioners in her church, why would they need a second vicar? - How long before the body is found? Harriet visiting the grave so often will soon create a footpath through the woods. - Why would the HOP workers expect a bonus when hardly anyone ever goes to the place? - Still using their masks in the opposite way to the real world. - Marlon and Rhona getting back together?
    Agree with you no good storylines here, worse still no believable ones.
    Charity has always been one of my favourite characters even when bad and scheming but I think the writers have taken it too far now and no redemption back, ruined

Harriet is finally acting religious like a Vicar and all it took was moving a dead body to the woods

Charity has always been one of my favourite characters even when bad and scheming but I think the writers have taken it too far now and no redemption back, ruined

Harriet is finally acting religious like a Vicar and all it took was moving a dead body to the woods
    Charity has been my favourite character for many years. A second vicar is ridiculous. In the real world, there would not be a vicar based in an hamlet like Emmerdale.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (10-01-2021)

They have also turned Charity stupid, when she finds herself locked in, she sits down and gets drunk. Why did she not leave by the window, even if they were locked she she could have smashed them with a chair.
    They have also gone too far with Harriet, I just do not see her going to pieces like this, Will, yes, Harriet, no. They have complete reversed these two characters. Did she keep visiting Malone before they moved him? The new vicar is just too quick to realize the grave has been disturbed. If the two parishes have been amalgamated has he just abandoned his old parishioners and moved to Emmerdale, surely he would have stayed put to tend his old flock, unless his old church and house were sold off immediately.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

lizann (02-01-2021), Perdita (02-01-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    They have also turned Charity stupid, when she finds herself locked in, she sits down and gets drunk. Why did she not leave by the window, even if they were locked she she could have smashed them with a chair.
    They have also gone too far with Harriet, I just do not see her going to pieces like this, Will, yes, Harriet, no. They have complete reversed these two characters. Did she keep visiting Malone before they moved him? The new vicar is just too quick to realize the grave has been disturbed. If the two parishes have been amalgamated has he just abandoned his old parishioners and moved to Emmerdale, surely he would have stayed put to tend his old flock, unless his old church and house were sold off immediately.
    If they closed all the churches in Hotton, all the vicars would move to Emmerdale

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    If they closed all the churches in Hotton, all the vicars would move to Emmerdale
    And form an orderly queue for the pulpit behind Harriet.

Have they turned off the CCTV at Home Farm?
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Thread Information