Page 754 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 254654704744752753754755756764804854 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,540 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Mind your own, Wendy. - You keep saying you don't want to interfere and then you do - Stop it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

lizann (02-12-2020), Perdita (02-12-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Mind your own, Wendy. - You keep saying you don't want to interfere and then you do - Stop it.
    But I do like Wendy.

Dawn's not up the duff is she?
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    Dawn's not up the duff is she?
    by ellis or jamie?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    by ellis or jamie?
    or even one of her recent 'clients'.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Moira must be the very definition of an optimist, to think that Cain could ever fully forgive her for having an affair with Nate, especially as he is staying in the village as a constant reminder of that. Perhaps he could have forgiven her if it had been a stranger but his own son????? As for Rhona saying that Moira and Cain are meant to be together, well obviously not or she would not have had the affair with Nate in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Moira must be the very definition of an optimist, to think that Cain could ever fully forgive her for having an affair with Nate, especially as he is staying in the village as a constant reminder of that. Perhaps he could have forgiven her if it had been a stranger but his own son????? As for Rhona saying that Moira and Cain are meant to be together, well obviously not or she would not have had the affair with Nate in the first place.
    none knew he was cain's son not that is an excuse, think moira has a high sex drive who likes attention and cheating, she became her mother but a serial cheater

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    none knew he was cain's son not that is an excuse, think moira has a high sex drive who likes attention and cheating, she became her mother but a serial cheater
    It's true no one knew at the time Nate was Cain's son, and that he pursued her relentlessly, but if she loved Cain as much as she says she does she would not have given in. Whether or not he was Cain's son she did, but from Cain's point of view I think it made her crime worse I really do not think he can forgive her or Nate. But this is Soap where things forgiven and forgotten all the time.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (07-12-2020)

naughty meena, what pills is rishi on?

Puzzled by Paul's betting scheme, is the scrap guy putting bets on for him? If not, why is he giving him a cut? If yes, why would he need to ask for tips, as he could see the betting slips. In my experience compulsive betters tend to bet on long shots, which never win often enough to create a winning streak. Would it not be easier to use on-line betting and keep his phone password protected. There must be more subtle ways to spell out to us that Paul is still betting.

Thread Information