Page 749 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 249649699739747748749750751759799849 ... LastLast
Results 7,481 to 7,490 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    you were right in tracy
    She's a nasty piece of work. Couldn't even be bothered to talk to Charity before acting against her.

When did Kirk stop being afraid of horses.

Watching Chas beg the bumbling buffoon was cringeworthy.

surely jamie would be managing home farm and looking after kim's horses as a vet, not al

Meena acts like she is playing a character in an amdram stage play.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Snagglepus For This Useful Post:

Perdita (10-11-2020)

That Paul sickens me and it's not his addiction. He sickens me because he keeps moaning about not being trusted when he clearly cannot be trusted.

He blames his son and so Vinny steals money to cover for him.

I expect Liv will cover for him and Paul wil get away with it yet again!!!!!.....MAD

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (12-11-2020), Son of Cain (12-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    That Paul sickens me and it's not his addiction. He sickens me because he keeps moaning about not being trusted when he clearly cannot be trusted.

He blames his son and so Vinny steals money to cover for him.

I expect Liv will cover for him and Paul wil get away with it yet again!!!!!.....MAD
    I find his accent very annoying, it is just too exaggerated. I am also finding Lydia more and more annoying, can no one have a conversation within earshot of her without her joining in?
    Is Belle actually taking her pills?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (12-11-2020)

This Nate going to prison story is just silly, altho' I am not against it if it means getting rid of him for a while. There was very little evidence against Belle, the surprize witness, would they have stood up in court and given evidence? Did the police investigate them, were they local, if not why were they there at the time, where were they going, all things that should have been investigated, especially, as Jamie had also been accused of the crime. I don't think it was necessary for Nate to take it on himself to confess to a crime he did not commit. I am not sure Belle is as vulnerable as the family think she is, when she is taking her medication she is pretty stable, but no one seems to actually check that she is taking it, just accepting her word for it, personally I do not think she is. Emmerdale has become a village of misery, the only light relief at the moment is Meena's pursuit of David and I feel that too may be about to take a dark turn.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (12-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    This Nate going to prison story is just silly, altho' I am not against it if it means getting rid of him for a while. There was very little evidence against Belle, the surprize witness, would they have stood up in court and given evidence? Did the police investigate them, were they local, if not why were they there at the time, where were they going, all things that should have been investigated, especially, as Jamie had also been accused of the crime. I don't think it was necessary for Nate to take it on himself to confess to a crime he did not commit. I am not sure Belle is as vulnerable as the family think she is, when she is taking her medication she is pretty stable, but no one seems to actually check that she is taking it, just accepting her word for it, personally I do not think she is. Emmerdale has become a village of misery, the only light relief at the moment is Meena's pursuit of David and I feel that too may be about to take a dark turn.
    Spot on!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (12-11-2020)

Just had another thought about the witness that was presumably paid by the Tates. Did the Tates ask for the money back when the police did not charge Belle, or was the witness still paid without having to testify against her????? - Is this something we will never know?

surely belle would get a hospital psychiatric stay instead of prison unlike nate if charged, belle needs help

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (12-11-2020)

Thread Information