Page 745 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 245645695735743744745746747755795845 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,450 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I don't think there were any medals, he just said that to explain where he got money. What's all this nonsense about Mandy relaunching the Salon, we have only ever seen about a couple of dozen people in the village, so where are all these new customers coming from.
    Mandy is still treating Vinnie like he is nine instead of nineteen, is he supposed to get excited about jam butties, chese rolls and shell on eggs. It's like every time someone has pizza it's always seen as some sort of treat despite them having it frequently. "Shell on eggs" presumably means hard boiled eggs, I have never heard this before, is it a "Yorkshire thing"?
    I have never heard of Shell on Eggs either .. I have a few Yorkshire friends here in the village, will be interesting to see if they all agree on the same explanation... ok, still not seen if there were medals or not, hopefully tomorrow's omnibus edition will clarify a few things for me .. With regards to customers... there cannot be enough customers around for the garage, the B&B, Cafe, David's shop and evem doctor's surgery ..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (25-10-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I have never heard of Shell on Eggs either .. I have a few Yorkshire friends here in the village, will be interesting to see if they all agree on the same explanation... ok, still not seen if there were medals or not, hopefully tomorrow's omnibus edition will clarify a few things for me .. With regards to customers... there cannot be enough customers around for the garage, the B&B, Cafe, David's shop and even the doctor's surgery ..
    The B&B and the cafe and maybe David's shop could possibly survive on passing tourists as we often see walkers and cyclist passing in the background. But the garage unless cars breakdown on the doorstep I can't see it getting much trade. In the past when they used to talk of 'The Malt Shovel was there mention of a council estate near it, or am I imagining this.

I personally would award a medal to anyone who could get rid of Paul, how much longer are we meant to listen to his tales of woe.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (25-10-2020)

The B&B and the cafe and maybe David's shop could possibly survive on passing tourists as we often see walkers and cyclist passing in the background. But the garage unless cars breakdown on the doorstep I can't see it getting much trade. In the past when they used to talk of 'The Malt Shovel was there mention of a council estate near it, or am I imagining this.

I personally would award a medal to anyone who could get rid of Paul, how much longer are we meant to listen to his tales of woe.
    The Malt Shovel is competition to the Woolpack, cannot be that far away as folk seem to walk there when barred fromt he Woollie??? Yes, occasionally there are folk wandering around or on a bicycle .. in soapland that would be enough to keep a couple of businesses going ..

dan take sick benefit get a carer not amelia

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    dan take sick benefit get a carer not amelia
    Desperate Dan does not seem to be able to get any benefits. Not even Councillor Mrs King can help him.

Dramatic content? - What was that silly scene with someone hiding behind a bush and opening a flick knife, while Jamie loaded his car. Did they think they had a gun, do they not know you cannot hurt someone with a knife unless you are close enough to touch them. It was just held up in the air, for no reason other than to tell us someone was a threat to Jamie.

How much more misery can they heap on Dan, let's just have a sink hole open up in his living room and be done with it.

What are they doing to Gabby, turning her into some sort or sad vindictive stalker?
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 27-10-2020 at 11:13.

What are they doing to Gabby, turning her into some sort or sad vindictive stalker?
    Sjhe also workshy, like her father

Has Tracy been carrying a flick knife all the time we have known her? Not sure where she would have got one, they were banned in 1958, long before she was born. Perhaps it belonged to Frank? - Not exactly "Concrete Jungle" more "Farmyard Jungle".

jamie made another enemy in will

Gabby will be found out soon and probably immediately forgiven in the same episode

Thread Information