Page 716 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 2166166667067147157167177187267668161216 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,160 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    At last we know where Kerry has been when she disappeared for a while, she's been at the hospital giving free beauty treatments. They are really pushing the "forgive and forget" theme here, first it was Nate and the Dingles, now Kerry and Vanessa, with no mention of Frank, but reinforcing Vanessa's annoyance with overprotective Charity. Next Mandy and Paul?
    I am really hoping that Paul will take Mandy and Vinny away...pronto

Did Vinny never see any past photos of his dad from Mandy or his gran if he has no memories of him

I know Vanessa is sick but she is still annoying, I feel sorry for Charity, she can do no right with her ever

Would Mandy Dingle be attractive with her legs waxed ? Don't think so.

The vicar needs to be allowed to do what she is paid for.

Can't feel sorry for Dawn as I don't like her

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Did Vinny never see any past photos of his dad from Mandy or his gran if he has no memories of him

I know Vanessa is sick but she is still annoying, I feel sorry for Charity, she can do no right with her ever
    Even if Vinny has never seen a photo of his dad, would he not be suspicious of some over friendly stranger, or is he just very niave? The packet of leaflets Aaron gave them to distribute looked to contain about a hundred at the most, and yet he them £30 each for what would have been about half an hours work.
    Vanessa is still annoying but I have no sympathy for over fussing Charity. I imagine Vanessa just wants things to be as normal as possible and not be reminded of the possibilty she might die. Josh's friend hardly looked like an influencer that Sarah would follow and what are the chances that she would just happen to be watching when Vanessa kicked off?
    A bit confused about Dawn and Lucas when Ryan first took her to see him, was it not said that the family he was with were going to adopt him and now they were only fostering. Hardly surprising that he does not understand or want to be with Dawn when he has spent most of his life with Ted and Carol.

Even if Vinny has never seen a photo of his dad, would he not be suspicious of some over friendly stranger, or is he just very niave? The packet of leaflets Aaron gave them to distribute looked to contain about a hundred at the most, and yet he them £30 each for what would have been about half an hours work.
    Vanessa is still annoying but I have no sympathy for over fussing Charity. I imagine Vanessa just wants things to be as normal as possible and not be reminded of the possibilty she might die. Josh's friend hardly looked like an influencer that Sarah would follow and what are the chances that she would just happen to be watching when Vanessa kicked off?
    A bit confused about Dawn and Lucas when Ryan first took her to see him, was it not said that the family he was with were going to adopt him and now they were only fostering. Hardly surprising that he does not understand or want to be with Dawn when he has spent most of his life with Ted and Carol.
    I would not want to be with Dawn either .. I never have taken to the character and never will ..

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I would not want to be with Dawn either .. I never have taken to the character and never will ..
    Same here

I know that Vanessa is ill but communicating with her is lke walking on egg shells.

When Will asked Dawn if she wanted him to leave I was screaming at the screen "YES". Unfortunately he is not going.
    It seems Emmerdale is now competing with Eastenders in the "misery stakes", at the moment no one seems happy. I don't know why but Soaps seem to have a habit of turning most characters unlikable. At present there is hardly anyone here I find likeable, except Noah and perhaps Ryan altho' we have not seen him for a while. I used to like Paddy but they have gone too far in turning him into a bumbling Billy Bunter type, Rhona I quite like but she can be a bit too intense and annoying at times. A lot of the others I can't stand. Still at least in Emmerdale they can be miserable in the lovely Yorkshire Dales instead of grimy East London.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 28-04-2020 at 11:58.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (28-04-2020)

When Will asked Dawn if she wanted him to leave I was screaming at the screen "YES". Unfortunately he is not going.
    It seems Emmerdale is now competing with Eastenders in the "misery stakes", at the moment no one seems happy. I don't know why but Soaps seem to have a habit of turning most characters unlikable. At present there is hardly anyone here I find likeable, except Noah and perhaps Ryan altho' we have not seen him for a while. I used to like Paddy but they have gone too far in turning him into a bumbling Billy Bunter type, Rhona I quite like but she can be a bit too intense and annoying at times. A lot of the others I can't stand. Still at least in Emmerdale they can be miserable in the lovely Yorkshire Dales instead of grimy East London.
    I cannot remember a time when Paddy was not a bumbling idiot.

where is ryan no mention of him or debbie asking after vanessa or sammy's wedding

Thread Information