Page 712 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 212612662702710711712713714722762812 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,120 of 12039

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is eric a chef?
    Self taught when he opened his B&B.

Emmerdale Vets must be the worst place anywhere. The senior partner takes a day off at the drop of a hat. How could Chastity trust him when he can't be trusted to tell the truth. Why did Jamie leave his car at the bottom of that driveway ? Who was looking after the Veterinary Surgery ?

Liam should tell his daughter AND Diane to butt out. He should move to a place in Hotton and stop paying to living in a B&B. He should also stop her pocket money till she behaves herself.

is liam and leanna still living with diane and gaby not in the b&b

I keep feeling I have missed an episode or I have fallen asleep in the middle of one. Was there any conversation between Eric and Brenda about him supplying the cafe with food or was it first mentioned when he showed her his healthy samples just before the christening?
    Another thing I seem to have missed was the romance between Belle and Jamie, all I remember was the night of the staff party but apart from that all I can recall are some longing looks. Did the romance happen off camera. Recent episodes seems to have become a bit jerky and disjointed.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 26-03-2020 at 20:11.

so sick and tired of couples discussing private matters in public places where family members can and of course will butt in ..

belle can have her tate baby at christmas on her birthday

Kim will be thrilled.

is liam and leanna still living with diane and gaby not in the b&b
    Eric will be pleased that Diane wants to evict the only paying guest.

I am sure I could see that Health visitor writing " Bumbling buffoon "

What aduilt lies under a vehicle to eat their food ?

Why does Big Mandy hang arround like a bad smell ?

After thing I missed, I did not realize Belle was pregnant. Not sure if this means I have attention span of a goldfish or the material is not strong enough to hold it.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    After thing I missed, I did not realize Belle was pregnant. Not sure if this means I have attention span of a goldfish or the material is not strong enough to hold it.
    im guessing as she and jamie did the deed

Brenda has always been a bit ditzy but now they have turned her into an idiot. She runs a cafe where Dan recently had a mild attack of his nut allegy, when he tried one of the twins brownies, but she introduces a new range of food without checking the ingredients. There has recently been a national campaign to list all ingredients on food but she seems completely unaware of this. The whole story regarding her need to introduce new items on her menu is just silly. Kim's new eatery would not be in direct competition with her. Most of her customers only order coffee or tea either to drink in or take out with cake or the odd snack. Not many order full meals, and anyway I think she is usually closed in the evenings. I think we have only ever seen about 20 customers in total in the cafe and not all together.
    How many offices are there in Emmerdale that she is going to supply with wraps, I can only think of the wedding planners, and who is going to deliver them, hardly seems economical .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (29-03-2020)

Thread Information