Page 702 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 2026026526927007017027037047127528021202 ... LastLast
Results 7,011 to 7,020 of 12039

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Vanessa can bow her head towards her hands and chew through the tape to free her hands .. fgs ....
    I think you would need the teeth of a rodent or even a beaver to chew through duct tape. What was even more ridiculous was that Pierce then tied her to the handle of a kitchen drawer. It looked as if it would be quite easy to detach the rope from the handle even with her hands tied. Failing that, unless Laurel keeps her kitchen drawers locked, Vanessa could pull the drawer out and escape with the drawer attached.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 15-02-2020 at 16:32.

Since Charity paid for the Hotel in Paris, why doesn't phone there to try and speak to Vanessa.

is pierce feeding vanessa and johnny, he had problem killing graham why not kill them

What does he do if Vanessa wants to go to the bog?
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

where is vanessa's car?

i like charity's hair cut

Vanessa had all that time to work out what she was going to do when she released herself but ended up totally confused.

Did Vanessa go to the police? - On Thursday she was seen in a waiting room that Audio Description said it was a hospital waiting room altho' it looked more like a police station. So now I am confused has she shopped Charity or not, or is she ill? What was in the white envelope?
    Did Charity cut her own hair? The opening scene on Friday looked like it was morning, but she already had it cut? Do they have all night hairdressers in The Dales?
    Vanessa untied herself from the drawer handle, so what does Pierce do? He ties her back up to the same handle. - It's all a bit amateur dramatics.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 17-02-2020 at 17:34.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

lizann (17-02-2020), Perdita (17-02-2020), tammyy2j (19-02-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Did Vanessa go to the police? - On Thursday she was seen in a waiting room that Audio Description said it was a hospital waiting room altho' it looked more like a police station. So now I am confused has she shopped Charity or not, or is she ill? What was in the white envelope?
    Did Charity cut her own hair? The opening scene on Friday looked like it was morning, but she already had it cut? Do they have all night hairdressers in The Dales?
    Vanessa untied herself from the drawer handle, so what does Pierce do? He ties her back up to the same handle. - It's all a bit amateur dramatics.
    I have noticed that the hair of soap characters, particurly young males, always looks the same. It is not allowed to grow

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    She was at hospital .. presumably this is the beginning of her bowel cancer storyline..... the envelope might have been telling her that following her appointment at hospital they diagnosed her with the cancer... am guessing a lot as nothing was very clear to me

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (19-02-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    She was at hospital .. presumably this is the beginning of her bowel cancer storyline..... the envelope might have been telling her that following her appointment at hospital they diagnosed her with the cancer... am guessing a lot as nothing was very clear to me
    Have I missed something or did this cancer storyline come out of the blue. Had Vanessa mentioned anything about going to hospital or any symptoms? I am sure that the set they used for the hospital waiting room had been used in the passed for a police station, the square glass block window look more police station than hospital. When do you ever see only one person in a hospital waiting room, could not afford a few extras?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (19-02-2020)

Thread Information