Page 696 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1965966466866946956966976987067467961196 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,960 of 12040

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

I was hoping that after"The Big Week" that next week we would get back to "the every day life of simple country folk" but I fear not. We will probably have to witness the incompetent cops investigating Graham's death and suspecting each of last weeks suspects in turn. Personally I think the writers made a mistake in letting us see Pierce kill him as now there is no suspense and it will likely drag on for weeks before he gets his comeuppance or even meet his own death.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 26-01-2020 at 07:22.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (25-01-2020)

That is a really huge container of milk that Rhona has, looks like a gallon of the stuff, can you really buy such large sizes in the shops, in David's? Leo must drink a lot of of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I was hoping that after"The Big Week" that next week we would get back to "the every day life of simple country folk" but I fear not. We will probably have to witness the incompetent cops investigating Graham's death and suspecting each of last weeks suspects in turn. Personally I think the writers made a mistake in letting us see Pierce kill him as now there is no suspense and it will likely drag on for weeks before he gets his comeuppance or even meet his own death.
    The big male detective was very very scruffy !!!!

How is Marlon arrested just because Priya said he argued with Graham

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    How is Marlon arrested just because Priya said he argued with Graham
    I fear we will have a week of this, with each of the "likely suspects" suspected in turn. Who will be next? Jai or Charity or maybe Andrea or Jamie? They really did make a mistake letting us see Pierce do it, because unless someone is unjustly convicted we know the police will have to admit mistakes. Surely they would wait to test Graham's body for DNA before making an arrest?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (28-01-2020)

I fear we will have a week of this, with each of the "likely suspects" suspected in turn. Who will be next? Jai or Charity or maybe Andrea or Jamie? They really did make a mistake letting us see Pierce do it, because unless someone is unjustly convicted we know the police will have to admit mistakes. Surely they would wait to test Graham's body for DNA before making an arrest?
    Pierce and Graham fought so Graham's body will have Graham's dna

I think if Jamie is arrested Kim would save him and tell on Al who also is innocent

If the suspect doesn't apear to be going anywhere, it's always best to get all the evidence before you start the custody clock.

Rhona actually thought she might be HAPPY? - For goodness sake, surely she should know soap characters are never allowed to be happy.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

lizann (29-01-2020)

Rhona actually thought she might be HAPPY? - For goodness sake, surely she should know soap characters are never allowed to be happy.
    Not for long, anyway ......

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (02-02-2020)

Totally agree. They would have noithing to write about

Thread Information