Page 690 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 1905906406806886896906916927007407901190 ... LastLast
Results 6,891 to 6,900 of 12128

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Was Frank's death an accident as a result of a burglarly? Kerry and Amy caused it by breaking into the factory and destroying the CCTV which started the fire so it was not an accident but a result of their criminal action. Should this ever come to light, even though they did not set out to kill him, I am sure the law would hold them responsible.
    The law would hold them responsible for the burglary which would include the criminal damage.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    the fire was an accident but the robbery wasn't
    An accident = an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionaly resulting in damage or injury or that happens by chance or without apparent or deliberate cause. It can be argued that there no such thing as an "accident" or at least most "accidents" are not accidents. In the case of "traffic accidents" in most cases they are caused by bad or dangerous driving by at least one of the parties involved and would not have happened if everyone had behaved responsibly. The same could be said about accidents at work, if people were not careless, followed health and safety rules, or not taken chances, doing things beyond their capabilities these " accidents could also be avoided. Just because Kery and Amy did not intentionally or deliberately cause Frank's death does make it an "accident" and they should be absolved of any blame. Frank's death was the result of intentional and deliberate actions taken by Kerry and Amy.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 07-01-2020 at 09:20.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (08-01-2020)

So many bad uns in the village at the moment and I am sickened by the support they get from the other residents

Poor innocent Harriet is now being blackmailed by a thief and his daughter. She should take the other job she is being offered as the village doesn't need a church.

I am puzzled as to why Edna thought that Ashley would want that bible.

did not expect that cara

did not expect that cara
    She clearly has no influence on her scumbag son.

Getting fed up of self pitying Moira, continually blaming Nate, for the break up of her marriage. Certainly he deliberately set out to do this, but for her to say she was weak is no excuse, and does not mean she should be forgiven. There are some things that cannot be forgiven, same goes for Kate if he expects Cain to accept him as a son.
    Why do Soaps feel it necessary to turn characters into someone who is unpleasant. A game I used to play when watching Eastenders, was to ask myself, which of the characters would I not mind living next door to. The answer was not very many of them. I find more and more Emmerdale residents who also fall I to this category

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

lizann (10-01-2020)

She would not need to keeping blaming him if he left. He is a very nasty piece of work.

nate didnt force moira to cheat with him, she made the choice, dirty minx

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    She would not need to keeping blaming him if he left. He is a very nasty piece of work.
    It does not look like he intends to leave so what is the point of her going on at him, the only person being harmed is herself.

nate didnt force moira to cheat with him, she made the choice, dirty minx
    He did not "force" her but he did persist in chasing her until she gave in. Like she says herself, she was weak, but constantly blaming him is not going to change anying, for her own sake she has to accept responsibility for what has happened and move on.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 10-01-2020 at 18:35.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (10-01-2020), Perdita (10-01-2020)

Thread Information