Page 558 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 584585085485565575585595605686086581058 ... LastLast
Results 5,571 to 5,580 of 12116

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    After Tom's closing comments last night , Debbie may regret not focusing on her kids. Wonder what that's all about? Sounds very threatening.Yet another problem for Cain to sort out.
    Another rich man revenge plot, just like James Wilmott-Brown in Eastenders, do all the soaps hold joint script meetings.

I really don't like this Sarah Sugden (not fair of me, I know) she's like 12 going on 42, too smug by half. I preferred the last Sarah. Why is it that when characters are recast, not only do they change faces they change personalities?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (25-11-2017), tammyy2j (23-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Another rich man revenge plot, just like James Wilmott-Brown in Eastenders, do all the soaps hold joint script meetings.

I really don't like this Sarah Sugden (not fair of me, I know) she's like 12 going on 42, too smug by half. I preferred the last Sarah. Why is it that when characters are recast, not only do they change faces they change personalities?
    I wanted Sarah to stick to her guns so to speak with Debbie and her boyfriends but she was easily swagged by Tom being loaded

At least now we know Sarah is cancer free

Eric's house than Tom bought is where Pearl and Len lived, Pearl is now living with Harriet and Sandy in Edna's house yes?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (25-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I wanted Sarah to stick to her guns so to speak with Debbie and her boyfriends but she was easily swagged by Tom being loaded

At least now we know Sarah is cancer free

Eric's house than Tom bought is where Pearl and Len lived, Pearl is now living with Harriet and Sandy in Edna's house yes?
    I thought Sandy lived with Laurel, in the house she shared with Ashley. We have not seen Sandy for a while, is he on holiday? Living arrangements in Soap's are like musical chairs, always amazes me how some characters can move with all their belongings in a suitcase or a couple of bin bags.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

mariba (24-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    cain should let her sort this mess herself

is tom connected to carl chris or cameron?
    I think your right , some past family connection with any of those three seems likely. certainly very wealthy. Expensive , revenge plot if it is. Assuming Tom intends to get all his property back ,particularly the house ,he must be aiming to get wed , kill her off. and inherit.

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    I think your right , some past family connection with any of those three seems likely. certainly very wealthy. Expensive , revenge plot if it is. Assuming Tom intends to get all his property back ,particularly the house ,he must be aiming to get wed , kill her off. and inherit.
    Could Tom be connected to whom Debbie stole from in France or did Sarah take a sick relative of his place to get treatment abroad, I just hope his reveal is not a let down

The Dingles would know Thomas King as he dated Belle

Cain and Ross should let Debbie deal with Tom on her own but they won't as usual they will come running

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (23-11-2017)

Meanwhile back at the White's , thought I was watching an ep. of the X Files , Lachlan lurking in the loft, armed with a Black and Decker. Crikey, he's got some major issues !

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

mariba (24-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Could Tom be connected to whom Debbie stole from in France or did Sarah take a sick relative of his place to get treatment abroad, I just hope his reveal is not a let down ....
    Certainly another option tammy, thought Debbie had refunded the stolen money, but I'm totally unsure. Tom must have spent over £500k so far, so it must be one doozy of a revenge plot. Agree about the reveal has to be something special or the lot fails.

lol at rob just passing sarah and debbie like strangers and gerry worried about chrissie

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Yes they can. But Zac can appeal against it, this means there would have to be a public enquiry, which could take more than 18 months. It has to be proved that the project is for the 'greater public good'. I am not sure a golf course would be considered as such. I am puzzled as to why they seemed to already be starting work when Zac and family went to the site with Eric on Tuesday. If the CPO is not granted for the access road they could have a golf course no one can get to. As I already said there seems to be a lot of open country side where they could have built the road without knocking any houses down.
    exactly

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    I dont read spoilers... I just cant work out what rich boy wants from Debs.

It was obvious he stole her car in the first place to pull her in, so the replacement may be hot and the house just let, but what is the end game?

So Bernice, you told some fibs to your brat daughter, is it worth going to prison to cover up by stealing whats her faces money.

Can the Whites just leave stage left, hail a cab and never be seen again please.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (25-11-2017), lizann (25-11-2017), Perdita (25-11-2017), Son of Cain (25-11-2017)

Thread Information