Page 465 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 365415455463464465466467475515565965 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 12224

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Id not read any spoilers and sussed within seconds what was up, it was supper p direction photographically

I hope there is a twist, did someone get to her in the night? I mean where did she score her drugs from?

Poignant epp, masterfully devised and expertly conveyed.

It was such a sad episode..
    Never expected that..
    It was great to see Cain in the end to pick her up, whether they'll end up together or not. I think Cain and Charity don't work in the long term..

I just hope the police don't give trouble to Jai..I'm tired of seeing a crumpy Jai, would be nice to see him happy for a change. Pity they killed off holly, I think they could have worked together.

Yet again Emmerdale shocks and surprises. Who was expecting Holly to die.

Well done to all who kept the secret. Brilliant but sad episode
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (01-10-2016)

She fooled me, I thought she was clean and had turned herself around, having a job and maybe a boyfriend.
    Was Cain right, once a smack head, always a smack head.

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    She fooled me, I thought she was clean and had turned herself around, having a job and maybe a boyfriend.
    Was Cain right, once a smack head, always a smack head.
    I can imagine that with any addiction, you will always be an addict, albeit a non using/smoking/whatever addiction you have

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Splashy (01-10-2016)

I feel sorry too for Jai

Perhaps Holly was clean and didn't die from drugs but another cause

someone please turn off the duplicator monkey
    Last edited by Splashy; 01-10-2016 at 04:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I can imagine that with any addiction, you will always be an addict, albeit a non using/smoking/whatever addiction you have
    Its an interesting debate, I gave up smoking 13 years ago but I still consider myself a smoker, I dream I still smoke while sleeping and hunger for them when I smell second hand smoke outside a shop etc. The craving never goes away, well for me.

The presumption it is an over dose re Holly, but its a soap and that story line would be obvious, Im hoping someone did for her and planted the wrapper. But for now all suspicion is going to come down on Jai because Prea will never be able to keep her mouth shut.
    Last edited by Splashy; 01-10-2016 at 04:52. Reason: wibble

I'm surprised police hasn't already been after Jai as they took Holly's phone..
    Why can't the writers just let Jai be happy for a change???? He's so much more bearable to watch when he's on good mood..

I've never been Moira fan, but can fully understand her anger towards Cain..He never stood by her& Holly when they needed him, so why should she accept his support now? I still hope they would re-unite..I thought I would like Cain with Charity, but neither of them are at their best when they are together. And they should get Charity out from behind the counter-it doesn't suit her , she's far more interesting when she's after money.(= rich men)
    I think writers don't know what to do with Cain?? He can't stay with Moira, as Cain gets boring, and he can't do anythng criminal while with her as she doesn't approve it, so the only option is to separate them..That's what I think..

I'm surprised police hasn't already been after Jai as they took Holly's phone..
    Why can't the writers just let Jai be happy for a change???? He's so much more bearable to watch when he's on good mood..

I've never been Moira fan, but can fully understand her anger towards Cain..He never stood by her& Holly when they needed him, so why should she accept his support now? I still hope they would re-unite..I thought I would like Cain with Charity, but neither of them are at their best when they are together. And they should get Charity out from behind the counter-it doesn't suit her , she's far more interesting when she's after money.(= rich men)
    I think writers don't know what to do with Cain?? He can't stay with Moira, as Cain gets boring, and he can't do anythng criminal while with her as she doesn't approve it, so the only option is to separate them..That's what I think..

Thread Information