Page 462 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462463464472512562962 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 12172

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    it was more at chrissie as she had nerve to condemn lisa parenting and saying belle better locked up, even lachlan himself knew lisa was right and he didn't say she took the car and lisa said nothing untrue
    There was no reason for all that name calling still..I think it was so arrogant&rude. She could have just said: ..' You shouldn't give any advice on parenting after all that your own son has done..' Lachlan hasn't been my favourite character, he's been creepy, but recently he has changed for better and he is Belle's friend. He was just trying to help..
    We know Lachlan hates his mom now, so he probably enjoyed every bit of it-Lisa taking her car etc.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    it was more at chrissie as she had nerve to condemn lisa parenting and saying belle better locked up, even lachlan himself knew lisa was right and he didn't say she took the car and lisa said nothing untrue
    There was no reason for all that name calling still..I think it was so arrogant&rude. She could have just said: ..' You shouldn't give any advice on parenting after all that your own son has done..' Lachlan hasn't been my favourite character, he's been creepy, but recently he has changed for better and he is Belle's friend. He was just trying to help..And that's how Lisa showed her gratitude..nice one. Not.
    We know Lachlan hates his mom now, so he probably enjoyed every bit of it-Lisa taking her car etc.
    Last edited by mariba; 16-09-2016 at 08:05.

lachlan loves belle

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Lisa, making Bells illness all about herself again. It was her medling over the accidental death of Bells mate that screwed her up in the first place. Now she wants to keep Bell close so she cant see her as Bell current hates her? Then to take the 5 grand Chaz got for Bells treatment and then use it for herself to be with Bell who dosent want to see her down south, is the women delusional?

Why again has Chaz got Livs money? Its either held in trust were no one can touch it, or as it seems in Chazs bank account where she can do what she wants with it. Confused.

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Lisa, making Bells illness all about herself again. It was her medling over the accidental death of Bells mate that screwed her up in the first place. Now she wants to keep Bell close so she cant see her as Bell current hates her? Then to take the 5 grand Chaz got for Bells treatment and then use it for herself to be with Bell who dosent want to see her down south, is the women delusional?

Why again has Chaz got Livs money? Its either held in trust were no one can touch it, or as it seems in Chazs bank account where she can do what she wants with it. Confused.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

binky321 (17-09-2016), mariba (17-09-2016)

Doesn't she have own bank account? Our kids have had since they were born.. It's not millions she got, only couple of thousands... And if anyone, it should be Aaron in charge of that money, or livs mum.. Has it been forgotten that she has mum in Dublin??!

How come lisa doesn't have any money herself?? She's been working always, for years!

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    How come lisa doesn't have any money herself?? She's been working always, for years!
    She won´t earn much at the factory and that private hospital was financially out of her reach

Private hospital yes, but surely she should pay her own stay!! How dare she take livs money, even if she offered or insisted?! No way I would see myself to do that! And neither would lisa as I've always known..
    Last edited by mariba; 17-09-2016 at 16:34.

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    Private hospital yes, but surely she should pay her own stay!! How dare she take livs money, even if she offered or insisted?! No way I would see myself to do that! And neither would lisa as I've always known..
    Lisa is desperate, no doubt will feel guilty for having missed all the signs of Belle´s illness coming back and is not thinking straight, to have a child many miles away ill must be heartbreaking, she also had a lot to cope with recently, her mind must be all over the place, this is not the Lisa we know of old
    Last edited by Perdita; 17-09-2016 at 17:44.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (18-09-2016), Ruffed_lemur (17-09-2016), tammyy2j (20-09-2016)

Thread Information