Page 401 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411451501901 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Serena Williams View Post
    I do not think that is entirely accurate, I read an interview with Steve Halliwell and he said he was pleased with the storyline. He liked Zak doing something different falling in love with another woman. Lisa Dingle is a bore and a miserable cow. I can see why Zak dumped her for Joanie.
    In a way I can see why zak likes joanie as like he said 'makes him feel more alive ' but maybe instead of hurting lisa by suddenly starting a full on relationship with joanie, he should have moved in with sam just by himself and think about it. It really isn't like zak to leave his family, hurt lisa and especially belle after everything she's been through. But I hope lisa and zak will be back together again (with new producer) and stronger than ever. I'm uncomfortable watching zak and joanie together..
    Ps. Lisa is not a miserable ' old cow ', she's been working so hard to keep that family together.. and this is what she gets from zak?? Plus she thought joanie was her friend, so it's double heartache.. I wonder how her heart is by the way.. or will this cause more heart problems?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (01-01-2016), lizann (01-01-2016), Perdita (01-01-2016)

I do not think that is entirely accurate, I read an interview with Steve Halliwell and he said he was pleased with the storyline. He liked Zak doing something different falling in love with another woman. Lisa Dingle is a bore and a miserable cow. I can see why Zak dumped her for Joanie.
    In a way I can see why zak likes joanie as like he said 'makes him feel more alive ' but maybe instead of hurting lisa by suddenly starting a full on relationship with joanie, he should have moved in with sam just by himself and think about it. It really isn't like zak to leave his family, hurt lisa and especially belle after everything she's been through. But I hope lisa and zak will be back together again (with new producer) and stronger than ever. I'm uncomfortable watching zak and joanie together..
    Ps. Lisa is not a miserable ' old cow ', she's been working so hard to keep that family together.. and this is what she gets from zak?? Plus she thought joanie was her friend, so it's double heartache.. I wonder how her heart is by the way.. or will this cause more heart problems?

One more thought came to my mind - what if this storyline is needed for cain to get full custody of kyle?

Andy Sugden is the biggest crybaby on Emmerdale he plotted to murder his brother Robert yet tries to blame him because Debbie found out the truth and left with the kids. Andy deserved to suffer even more consequences for his actions. I want Aaron and Robert to make Andy pay! Robert needs to stand up to Andy tired of his crybaby act!
    Last edited by Serena Williams; 01-01-2016 at 19:32.

Andy Sugden is the biggest crybaby on Emmerdale he plotted to murder his brother Robert yet tries to blame him because Debbie found out the truth and left with the kids. Andy deserved to suffer even more consequences for his actions. I want Aaron and Robert to make Andy pay! Robert needs to stand up to Andy tired of his crybaby act!
    Robert did kill his wife though and I think Aaron needs to find out about the time Robert called a hitman on Chas. Also the time he nearly smashed her over the head with a brick.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

mariba (01-01-2016), sarah c (02-01-2016)

Robert did kill his wife though and I think Aaron needs to find out about the time Robert called a hitman on Chas. Also the time he nearly smashed her over the head with a brick.

Yes-Robert has done so much and far worse than Andy. Andy planned the plot, but he didn't do his part-he wasn't right in his head and it was stupid from Ross to go ahead with the plan.
    Robert killed Katie. Is there much worse than that?!
    I can fully understand that he's upset for losing his kids too after everything! Why is it that when a man cries, they are being ridiculed and laughed at??

Yes-Robert has done so much and far worse than Andy. Andy planned the plot, but he didn't do his part-he wasn't right in his head and it was stupid from Ross to go ahead with the plan.
    Robert killed Katie. Is there much worse than that?!
    I can fully understand that he's upset for losing his kids too after everything! Why is it that when a man cries, they are being ridiculed and laughed at??

But I feel like Debbie at the moment..I've had enough of this killing and all the disasters..

Katie's death was clearly an accident though she only died due to the floor collapsing Robert could not of foreseen that happening, Robert was just trying to lock her in the barn that day so she wouldn't storm his wedding.

But the difference is with Ross is... Robert stopped himself going too far on both occasions he stopped the hitman in his tracks realising it was a despicable act & yesterday he had all the motive to kill Ross & yet didn't touch him Ross on the other hand spent almost an entire episode pleading with Andy to agree to murder 2 people between them & he then DID pull the trigger.

I have no sympathy with either Ross or Andy here losing Debbie or the kids both should be counting themselves lucky they got away with it are not in prison. And nobody in the village that knows has brought up the fact both men sat back and did nothing while an innocent person (Aaron) was nearly sent down for their crime.

Thread Information