Page 313 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363413813 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Terrible waste of a Land Rover Defender, that model soon going out of production. Jumping off would have done nicely, in the company of Laurel , Marlon and Doug Potts.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

lizann (20-02-2015), maidmarian (20-02-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    add moira and james and pete and tracy too

I hope Debbie got through to Andy, Sarah is a fighter and she never gave up and Andy never contemplated suicide when she was ill and at dead's door

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Is it only me or did anyone else wish that Andy had driven the Land Rover into the quarry taking Robert and Aaron with him.

How long will they drag this story on for.
    No, I didn't..I was actually shouting at Robert and Andy to watch for Aaron! Robert actually does care about his brother-he's been very good to him(of course he feels guilty too-he didn't mean to kill Katie..). I didn't like him before but he's getting better. I was crying my eyes out when Andy said :' I don't have to kill myself, I'm already dead..' So moving. I like Andy, always have. I would miss all 3 of them if they had gone down.

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    Terrible waste of a Land Rover Defender, that model soon going out of production. Jumping off would have done nicely, in the company of Laurel , Marlon and Doug Potts.
    I like Laurel and Marlon more again too(although Laurel was better with Ashley). Laurel's drink problem is well made..Laurel used to always be my favourite characters so hopefully she's coming back to her old glory again! I wished Andy and Debbie could eventually be together-they would be a good match, both been through so much..I have only Tracy in Emmerdale that I'd like to see gone asap. Jimmy&Nicola my top favourites still-and Bernice!

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    I like Laurel and Marlon more again too(although Laurel was better with Ashley). Laurel's drink problem is well made..Laurel used to always be my favourite characters so hopefully she's coming back to her old glory again! I wished Andy and Debbie could eventually be together-they would be a good match, both been through so much..I have only Tracy in Emmerdale that I'd like to see gone asap. Jimmy&Nicola my top favourites still-and Bernice!

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I hope Debbie got through to Andy, Sarah is a fighter and she never gave up and Andy never contemplated suicide when she was ill and at dead's door
    Different situation totally. When your child is sick you want to be there for them-you just want to 'fix' your child.
    But when you lose the love of your life, and Andy had known Katie since they were kids..it's really painful.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Different situation totally. When your child is sick you want to be there for them-you just want to 'fix' your child.
    But when you lose the love of your life, and Andy had known Katie since they were kids..it's really painful.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Is it only me or did anyone else wish that Andy had driven the Land Rover into the quarry taking Robert and Aaron with him.

How long will they drag this story on for.
    You are not alone. Robert can staytho we like him.

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    Katie cheated on him with Robert and Andy cheated on Katie with Jo, his kids should be his top priority imo

Thread Information