Page 242 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342742 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 12180

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

i have to disagree, i think val is great. nice to see a different storyline for the pollards, now amy has gone. charlie hardwick has a gift for comedy. her timing is amazing. love her scenes with diane
    The People's Channel

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

lizann (19-01-2014), Perdita (19-01-2014), tammyy2j (20-01-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Even Charity only got really upset with Jai when she found out that Jai, his father and Rachel knew for a long time that Jai is Archie's father. If Jai had confessed once he found out about the pregnancy, Charity would have probably forgiven him after a while, it was the fact he kept it from her for so long is what she, in my opinion quite rightly, finds unacceptable.
    Jai wanted to protect her-and it was also Jai's father who was interfiering here.
    I find it unacceptable that a woman of Charity's age is behaving so badly-whatever Jai has done, it doesn't give Charity right to go smashing his car, blackmailing anyone to leave or framing someone for fire. Bit over the top for my liking. And this shouting every evening, just when all the drama with Chas and Debbie is over, is little bit too much to handle.It's like watching the same episode of Jeremy Kyle over and over every evening! I just wish Charity would disappear(hopefully disowned by Dingles and sent down for few years) or would just shut up! If not, then I really need a break from Emmerdale.
    Corrie is better at the moment.
    Last edited by mariba; 19-01-2014 at 08:46.

I am not condoning Charity's actions, I can just understand her anger at Jai but no way should she have done what she has and I hope the truth will come out soon - no doubt it will be forgotten by all, especially the Dingle clan, within a few days.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (20-01-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    I just don't like Val in general - never have. She's always stirring trouble like she was with Christmas lights too.

Charity's behavior is no way acceptable no matter what. It's scary what lengths she's ready to go to get revenge-and to be honest it's really tiring to watch.
    It was just a one night stand and Jai has proved how much he loves Charity(NOT Rachel), and yet-she can't forgive him. Unfortunately yes, these things happen fairly frequently these days and people don't go behaving like Charity! They could have easily made it work. One thing I don't understand is, why did they have to have Archie's birthday party all together? Why couldn't Dingles have their own and Sharmas theirs?? Why did Rachel have to hang around all the time? Ok, yes, I know this is soap and they have to make drama out of something-the same way as they did in Corrie with strawberries, when in real life you can buy strawberries from all big supermarkets all year round.

Yes but charity had a one night stand and jai went through the roof and gave her hell, whilst all the while he knew he had fathered a child behind her back?

I think it's jai's double standards that make me lean more towards charity?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sarah c For This Useful Post:

Perdita (19-01-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    I replied already without quote, but just to add that do you think it's right from Val to have an affair behind Eric's back(who for some strange reason adores Val! )and to keep this secret from him? He may be HIV positive as well and doesn't even realize it because of her!
    Val and Eric had split whilst she was in Portugal and he was in a relationship with Brenda, so val didn't have an affair? The keeping of the fact she may be HIV positive from Eric is wrong but who knows how any of us would cope with that bombshell being dropped on us over a quiet brandy one afternoon?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sarah c For This Useful Post:

Perdita (19-01-2014)

I agree with you, Sarah, Val has a job to get her head around that she might have HIV - she can't confide in anyone at the moment until she does

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

sarah c (19-01-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I am not condoning Charity's actions, I can just understand her anger at Jai but no way should she have done what she has and I hope the truth will come out soon - no doubt it will be forgotten by all, especially the Dingle clan, within a few days.
    I hate the way Dingles forgive their own so easy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

mariba (20-01-2014)

Ali should tell the truth to Lisa and Zak
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 20-01-2014 at 15:35.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (20-01-2014), mariba (20-01-2014), Perdita (20-01-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    Val and Eric had split whilst she was in Portugal and he was in a relationship with Brenda, so val didn't have an affair? The keeping of the fact she may be HIV positive from Eric is wrong but who knows how any of us would cope with that bombshell being dropped on us over a quiet brandy one afternoon?
    So why doesn't she take the test?Stupid worrying about something she might not even have.
    I was misdiagnosed with deadly cancer-I kind of know where she is at the moment. I just don't like her so it's difficult to feel sympathy. If it was Diane yes, but Val is just annoying. We all have characters we like and the ones we don't and everyone is entitled to that.
    What comes to Charity-I totally understand that she's not happy with Jai's behaviour and double standards, but my problem is how over the top they've made her to behave! That's so disgusting and very hard to watch=tiring really when it goes on every night..

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    So why doesn't she take the test?Stupid worrying about something she might not even have.
    I was misdiagnosed with deadly cancer-I kind of know where she is at the moment. I just don't like her so it's difficult to feel sympathy. If it was Diane yes, but Val is just annoying. We all have characters we like and the ones we don't and everyone is entitled to that.
    What comes to Charity-I totally understand that she's not happy with Jai's behaviour and double standards, but my problem is how over the top they've made her to behave! That's so disgusting and very hard to watch=tiring really when it goes on every night..

Thread Information