Page 241 of 1226 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341741 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 12254

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

I'm tired of so many Emmerdale characters and storylines at the moment..
    1.Charity. She's suddenly behaving like a spoiled teenage girl(or worse, she's mad!)only because her husband happened to have a child with someone else??! Much worse has happened in her life too, and when she was so mature and sensible while Debbie went crazy, it doesn't make sense that she's suddenly forgot all that and is behaving like an idiot!! I really wish she had gone instead of Rachel and took Declan with him! 2 miserable characters!I really hope everyone will find out in the end who really started the fire and all the things Charity has done in revenge.
    2. Val. Another miserable cow! Should have been on that ferry with Amy.
    3. David is really annoying me now. He can't decide who he wants, constantly changing his mind and can't be happy with anyone. There's a man with no spine! I quite like Priya these days, and Leyla, Alicia is bit boring and too nice for soap!

I'm tired of so many Emmerdale characters and storylines at the moment..
    1.Charity. She's suddenly behaving like a spoiled teenage girl(or worse, she's mad!)only because her husband happened to have a child with someone else??! Much worse has happened in her life too, and when she was so mature and sensible while Debbie went crazy, it doesn't make sense that she's suddenly forgot all that and is behaving like an idiot!! I really wish she had gone instead of Rachel and took Declan with her! 2 miserable characters!I really hope everyone will find out in the end who really started the fire and all the things Charity has done in revenge.
    2. Val. Another miserable cow! Should have been on that ferry with Amy.
    3. David is really annoying me now. He can't decide who he wants, constantly changing his mind and can't be happy with anyone. There's a man with no spine! I quite like Priya these days, and Leyla, Alicia is bit boring and too nice for soap!
    Last edited by mariba; 17-01-2014 at 18:42.

Mariba I agree with you about David, he is so wet and whinging!!!

But val and chairy? One has just learnt she may be HIV positive??!! Probably allowed to be a bit 'down' over that

And the other's husband has 'only' had a child with another woman? Are we really calling that 'only' nowadays??

Last edited by sarah c; 18-01-2014 at 09:52.

Even Charity only got really upset with Jai when she found out that Jai, his father and Rachel knew for a long time that Jai is Archie's father. If Jai had confessed once he found out about the pregnancy, Charity would have probably forgiven him after a while, it was the fact he kept it from her for so long is what she, in my opinion quite rightly, finds unacceptable.

I just don't like Val in general - never have. She's always stirring trouble like she was with Christmas lights too.

Charity's behavior is no way acceptable no matter what. It's scary what lengths she's ready to go to get revenge-and to be honest it's really tiring to watch.
    It was just a one night stand and Jai has proved how much he loves Charity(NOT Rachel), and yet-she can't forgive him. Unfortunately yes, these things happen fairly frequently these days and people don't go behaving like Charity! They could have easily made it work. One thing I don't understand is, why did they have to have Archie's birthday party all together? Why couldn't Dingles have their own and Sharmas theirs?? Why did Rachel have to hang around all the time? Ok, yes, I know this is soap and they have to make drama out of something-the same way as they did in Corrie with strawberries, when in real life you can buy strawberries from all big supermarkets all year round.

I just don't like Val in general - never have. She's always stirring trouble like she was with Christmas lights too.

Charity's behavior is no way acceptable no matter what. It's scary what lengths she's ready to go to get revenge-and to be honest it's really tiring to watch.
    It was just a one night stand and Jai has proved how much he loves Charity(NOT Rachel), and yet-she can't forgive him. Unfortunately yes, these things happen fairly frequently these days and people don't go behaving like Charity! They could have easily made it work. One thing I don't understand is, why did they have to have Archie's birthday party all together? Why couldn't Dingles have their own and Sharmas theirs?? Why did Rachel have to hang around all the time? Ok, yes, I know this is soap and they have to make drama out of something-the same way as they did in Corrie with strawberries, when in real life you can buy strawberries from all big supermarkets all year round.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post

But val and chairy? One has just learnt she may be HIV positive??!! Probably allowed to be a bit 'down' over that

And the other's husband has 'only' had a child with another woman? Are we really calling that 'only' nowadays??
    I replied already without quote, but just to add that do you think it's right from Val to have an affair behind Eric's back(who for some strange reason adores Val! )and to keep this secret from him? He may be HIV positive as well and doesn't even realize it because of her!

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post

I replied already without quote, but just to add that do you think it's right from Val to have an affair behind Eric's back(who for some strange reason adores Val! )and to keep this secret from him? He may be HIV positive as well and doesn't even realize it because of her!

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Even Charity only got really upset with Jai when she found out that Jai, his father and Rachel knew for a long time that Jai is Archie's father. If Jai had confessed once he found out about the pregnancy, Charity would have probably forgiven him after a while, it was the fact he kept it from her for so long is what she, in my opinion quite rightly, finds unacceptable.
    charity could never accept archie, jai's baby with the rachel "the cleaner", everyone seems to call rachel the cleaner even declan now too

why did ali go to the police and tell the truth now she knows rachel is gone

Thread Information