Page 156 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 561061461541551561571581662062566561156 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 12116

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    She might lose Gaby she isnt her real mother
    no but as step mother, a court would surely weigh up both parents residence status (Ashley doesnt really have anywhere to live), their income, (Ashley has no real means of support), so Laurel 'may' lose Gabby, but keeping custody is more in her favour surely?

and thats without taking Ashley's behavious towards Sandy into account?

and I really didnt want Laurel and Marlon to get together but now they have....it is Paddy and Rhona I am disliking!!?

Paddy has turned into a bully, a whinger and a right nasty suly piece of work, and Rhona cant see further than a life of luxury sitting on her backside for the next two years whilst Paddy works!

the upcoming 'take Leo out the country in secret' plan is rubbish.As soon as the Court made the 6 week order last night, Leo's details would have been on the 'dont go out the UK' list and be highlighted at every border and port etc!!!
    Last edited by sarah c; 30-08-2012 at 16:45.

So Laurel wont upset Ashley and her kids and tell of their relationship but Marlon must upset his friends and take the mother of his son to court, really disliking Laurel lately
    Marlon had no choice in the matter, if he wanted to continue to see his son. They might have wanted to stop in New Zealand after the 2 years

She might lose Gaby she isnt her real mother
    Gabby regards Laurel as her mother

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    and I really didnt want Laurel and Marlon to get together but now they have....it is Paddy and Rhona I am disliking!!?

Paddy has turned into a bully, a whinger and a right nasty suly piece of work, and Rhona cant see further than a life of luxury sitting on her backside for the next two years whilst Paddy works!

the upcoming 'take Leo out the country in secret' plan is rubbish.As soon as the Court made the 6 week order last night, Leo's details would have been on the 'dont go out the UK' list and be highlighted at every border and port etc!!!
    Good post. Agree with all of it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

sarah c (30-08-2012)

Ashley isnt a man of god anymore you'd think he finally grow a pair and knock that wormy Marlon out, he didnt mind hitting his father

I'm not liking any of the four of them but I think Marlon should made more of an effort to fight for Leo before Laurel confessed her love for him instead he just caved and agreed to go with them and then when she confessed was going to give up his son at one time

I thought Katie owned her own house the one Gennie and Nikhil are living in now

;
    Last edited by lizann; 30-08-2012 at 20:27.

Did Laurel legally adopt Gaby?

I dont think Gaby will want to live Laurel and Marlon

I actually liked angry Paddy tonight and his line to Marlon "the world doesn't revolve around your bandana and your toad in the hole"

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Ashley isnt a man of god anymore
    He never was.
    I'm not liking any of the four of them but I think Marlon should made more of an effort to fight for Leo before Laurel confessed her love for him instead he just caved and agreed to go with them and then when she confessed was going to give up his son at one time
    It appeared to me that they caught him at a vulnerable time. He never really wanted to go.
    I thought Katie owned her own house the one Gennie and Nikhil are living in now
    I doubt it

Did Laurel legally adopt Gaby?

I dont think Gaby will want to live Laurel and Marlon
    Who knows what she would want.

It looks like Gaby would rather stay with Rodney,and who could blame her.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to N.Fan For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (01-09-2012)

Well by the looks of the last episode Gaby dont even want to be near Laurel let alone Marlon so I dont think she would want to live or be near Marlon

I dont think Laurel considered her kids at all when she went off with Marlon again

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

N.Fan (03-09-2012)

Anyone else think Robbie might attack Katie
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 01-09-2012 at 22:03.

Thread Information