Page 138 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 38881281361371381391401481882386381138 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 12124

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

double posting issue
    Last edited by suzewebb; 11-07-2012 at 07:01.

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    oh nikhill white lycra suits you. my only criticism is, nikhill where's to many clothes. i know the weather in yorkshire isnt very good at the mo, but im praying for a heat wave at the toffee factory.
    Do you want him to go around starkers

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (12-07-2012)

well no, i think for hygiene reasons (after all it is a toffee factory,) he should where a hair net.
    The People's Channel

It makes me shudder at the thought of seeing Nikhill only wearing a hair net.

Quote Originally Posted by N.Fan View Post
    Bring it on is what I say !!!! :

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (12-07-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by N.Fan View Post
    Bring it on is what I say !!!! :

How wonderful was Charity again. Easily the best female in soaps.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (13-07-2012)

Emmerdale star Steve Halliwell has said that he is pleased Zak Dingle's loan shark storyline has shown "another side" to the character.

Viewers have this year seen Zak become dependent on a money lender after being sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

Halliwell explained that in order to convey a more vulnerable side to a character who usually tries to "sort everything out with his fists", he has chosen to dive into darker areas of his own psyche.

"Fans have seen another side to him," he told Daybreak. "The guy who can sort everything out with his fists, he's realised that's not always the answer.

"It was difficult because to make it real you have to go there in your mind to places you don't want to and trigger off emotions."

Halliwell added that he is happy for people with conditions like Zak to come to him for support.

"People are talking to me about their own mental illnesses," he said. "They feel like they know Zak and talk to me as if I'm Zak. People's lives are full of dramas. It's reflective of real life in that sense."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (13-07-2012)

Emmerdale star Steve Halliwell has said that he is pleased Zak Dingle's loan shark storyline has shown "another side" to the character.

Viewers have this year seen Zak become dependent on a money lender after being sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

Halliwell explained that in order to convey a more vulnerable side to a character who usually tries to "sort everything out with his fists", he has chosen to dive into darker areas of his own psyche.

"Fans have seen another side to him," he told Daybreak. "The guy who can sort everything out with his fists, he's realised that's not always the answer.

"It was difficult because to make it real you have to go there in your mind to places you don't want to and trigger off emotions."

Halliwell added that he is happy for people with conditions like Zak to come to him for support.

"People are talking to me about their own mental illnesses," he said. "They feel like they know Zak and talk to me as if I'm Zak. People's lives are full of dramas. It's reflective of real life in that sense."

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

I would love to ask him why Great Grandfather Zak hasn't got a grey hair in his full head of hair.

Thread Information