Page 135 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 35851251331341351361371451852356351135 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 12208

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    I must be a hard cow because I still dont feel sorry for him - he has been a grinning, judgemental, sanctimonious pr*ck all his stay in the village, and now he is getting a taste of the adversity some people face in life we are all meant to feel sorry for him?! Welcome to the real world!! he could go to soup kitchens or refuges locally but pride is stopping him (and that always comes before a fall Vicar!!)

The fact that when his plight is known, Marlon, who Ashley berated, shouted at and generally hated (another of the sins?) takes him in and offers him room and board - is more of a Christian act than any we have seen from St Ashley!
    I think Marlon feels partially responsible for what happened to Ashley

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think Marlon feels partially responsible for what happened to Ashley
    which probably speaks volumes as to the type of man Marlon is - whereas Ashley feels none of what has happened is his fault - it is Marlon's and Laurel's and Sandy's....and probably now Edna and Jude for taking the Church keys back etc etc

how about it being Ashley's fault, for not curbing his temper with Sandy, and not being able to follow instructions and keep his job? and not be able to swallow his pride and seek help that is our there?

which probably speaks volumes as to the type of man Marlon is - whereas Ashley feels none of what has happened is his fault - it is Marlon's and Laurel's and Sandy's....and probably now Edna and Jude for taking the Church keys back etc etc

how about it being Ashley's fault, for not curbing his temper with Sandy, and not being able to follow instructions and keep his job? and not be able to swallow his pride and seek help that is our there?
    I think Ashley knows it is his own fault he has lost his family, job and home

I think Ashley knows it is his own fault he has lost his family, job and home
    hmm I am not as convinced.....

but maybe his holier-than-thou smugness blinds me to anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln885 View Post
    Did anyone else notice that Debbie Dingles Stairs have move to the opposite side of the Room beside the front door instead ???
    Emmerdale fans expressed their confusion online last night (July 4) as the layout of Debbie Dingle's home changed without explanation.

Yesterday's episode of the ITV1 soap unveiled a set revamp for Debbie's house, with changes including the stairs now running in the opposite direction.

A number of Emmerdale viewers immediately questioned the rebuild and tweeted Charley Webb - who plays Debbie - to ask about the sudden makeover.

Gemma Oaten, who plays Rachel Breckle, also revealed that she had received "about 100 tweets" about Debbie's stairs - even though she has never filmed on the set.

Oaten later told her online followers: "I've tried to find out for you... and yes, the stairs have been moved in Debbie's house #emmerdale due to tweaks being needed as filming in that little studio was a nightmare for cameras etc.

"A lot of sets have needed tweaking since the move to new studio. Hope that helps! So there we have it #debbiesstairgate is hopefully resolved. Hurrah! If I'm wrong I apologise, but I tried for you."

Viewers will get another glimpse of the new-look set this evening (July 5) as a fight breaks out between Cain Dingle and Cameron Murray at the house.

Yes I feel sorry for Ashley also

I am glad Rodney wont give up on him

Did Moira call Alex a greek god last night or did I hear wrong
    I thought she said Geek Sod

He was a crap vicar

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Emmerdale fans expressed their confusion online last night (July 4) as the layout of Debbie Dingle's home changed without explanation.

Yesterday's episode of the ITV1 soap unveiled a set revamp for Debbie's house, with changes including the stairs now running in the opposite direction.

A number of Emmerdale viewers immediately questioned the rebuild and tweeted Charley Webb - who plays Debbie - to ask about the sudden makeover.

Gemma Oaten, who plays Rachel Breckle, also revealed that she had received "about 100 tweets" about Debbie's stairs - even though she has never filmed on the set.

Oaten later told her online followers: "I've tried to find out for you... and yes, the stairs have been moved in Debbie's house #emmerdale due to tweaks being needed as filming in that little studio was a nightmare for cameras etc.

"A lot of sets have needed tweaking since the move to new studio. Hope that helps! So there we have it #debbiesstairgate is hopefully resolved. Hurrah! If I'm wrong I apologise, but I tried for you."

Viewers will get another glimpse of the new-look set this evening (July 5) as a fight breaks out between Cain Dingle and Cameron Murray at the house.
    That was very nice of Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    He was a crap vicar
    he did seem to have no congregation? I dont know who used to see those flowers Edna did every week, but there didnt seem to be any regular services?

Maybe Marlon is somewhat guilty, but boy was he over to Laurel's house like a shot when he heard the word divorce! I think Marlon wants to be decent, but I think he wants Laurel more.
    Last edited by evole; 05-07-2012 at 18:23.

he did seem to have no congregation? I dont know who used to see those flowers Edna did every week, but there didnt seem to be any regular services?
    I don't think it bothered him as long as he had his nice rent free house and a decent salary

I dont think Laurel wants Ashley found at all seems that way to me

Bad acting last night from that Cameron fella

Gennie should tell Cain and Charity the truth now Debbie could have lost her baby

So Alicia still married David
    Last edited by lizann; 06-07-2012 at 10:27.

Thread Information