Page 124 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 24741141221231241251261341742246241124 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Maybe she means Cameron, the actor playing him is called Dominic
    Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Dominic Power
    Thanks

It's confusing when you see character names and real names in the same paragraph

What a slimy sleazy ******* Cameron is, he wants both Chas and Debbie, Chas is an idiot

When did Ruby start working for Laurel? Didnt she work in the cafe and a nursing home already? Does Rachel not mind Sandy anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Who's Domninic?
    Yes I meant the actor. Sorry for any confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Thanks

It's confusing when you see character names and real names in the same paragraph

I know it's like Nikhil Makarem said to Sian Dingle the other day!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    What a slimy sleazy ******* Cameron is, he wants both Chas and Debbie, Chas is an idiot

When did Ruby start working for Laurel? Didnt she work in the cafe and a nursing home already? Does Rachel not mind Sandy anymore?
    Cameron is working his way through the Dingles - next stop Lisa or Gennie????? I liked Chas with Carl - the banter was great between them. He doesn't have that banter with Megan and Chas doesn't have it with Cameron. I also don't buy into Chas and Cameron as being in love or anything. They don't seem compatible at all. As for Ruby - with her job she would be providing home care for Sandy as she is qualified to do that whereas Rachel is not. Ruby is an private homecare agency worker from what I gather and if she gets paid the same wage that other homecare workers I know get then she will need that cafe money too just to survive.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suzewebb For This Useful Post:

Sexyjojo (06-11-2014), tammyy2j (15-06-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by suzewebb View Post
    As for Ruby - with her job she would be providing home care for Sandy as she is qualified to do that whereas Rachel is not. Ruby is an private homecare agency worker from what I gather and if she gets paid the same wage that other homecare workers I know get then she will need that cafe money too just to survive.
    yes Ruby works as a carer, not in a care home. Rachel was only ever the cleaner for Laurel and Ashley, but the access that gave her to the house, allowed her to notice Sandy was struggling

Quote Originally Posted by suzewebb View Post
    Cameron is working his way through the Dingles - next stop Lisa or Gennie????? I liked Chas with Carl - the banter was great between them. He doesn't have that banter with Megan and Chas doesn't have it with Cameron. I also don't buy into Chas and Cameron as being in love or anything. They don't seem compatible at all. As for Ruby - with her job she would be providing home care for Sandy as she is qualified to do that whereas Rachel is not. Ruby is an private homecare agency worker from what I gather and if she gets paid the same wage that other homecare workers I know get then she will need that cafe money too just to survive.
    I agree zero chemistry with Chas and Cameron and also Carl and Megan

agree re the zero chemistry, but I cant think of a couple with chemistry in Emmerdale at the mo - except maybe david and Alicia??!!

very disappointed when Cameron sneaked off to the hotel bathroom - horrible horrible flabby and spotty back!!

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    agree re the zero chemistry, but I cant think of a couple with chemistry in Emmerdale at the mo - except maybe david and Alicia??!!

very disappointed when Cameron sneaked off to the hotel bathroom - horrible horrible flabby and spotty back!!
    Cain and Charity always have chemistry even when arguing

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Cain and Charity always have chemistry even when arguing
    very true!!

even as a non-couple they spark.

I would like more scenes with them, as long as it doesnt jepordise Charity and jai's relationship

Thread Information