Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Soap, Drama and Spoiler Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Page 1075 of 1233 FirstFirst ... 755759751025106510731074107510761077108511251175 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,750 of 12326

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    coincidence caleb took a walk in the woods to scream

think it was nicky who pushed him

i really wanted caleb to start on chas
    Yes seemed a bit rich of Chas lecturing Charity about Caleb. She has soon forgotten about what dhe did with Al.

Quote Originally Posted by johntrevor View Post
    The way it was set up for the viewers we are meant to believe it was one of those entering. Which makes me think it won't be. I stick by my original guess of Nicky.
    Unfortunately, I am pretty sure Caleb will not be dead. So we wiil have more of his tedious antics to endure. How many times have we seen this scenario, or variations of it, before? Character goes round insulting and upsetting various other characters. Then goes off for a walk in the woods, or somewhere else, on their own and comes to sticky end, or in this case, probably not quite an end. - Memories of Al. - Such imagination. - Caleb is a character who has been introduced, purely to fit this story of ripping of Kim, and upsetting his family, but there is no substance to him. He is supposedly rich and successful in some field of business but never actually does any work. He has now bought Vinny's house, as a cash buyer, but has he actually given Vinny the money, or has he promised to when some deal goes through? Part of his reason for stealing from Kim, was to buy a house for Nick's mother, his wife?
    Who he does not seem very close to. He is now going about upsetting people, is this because of feelings of guilt, and he wants to be punished by getting beat up? But I think not, as he seems ready to fight back.

Did I hear someone say Kim had introduced Wolves to the woods, in a rewilding programme? Hope so, tonight's episode opens with only bones left.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 16-06-2023 at 16:56.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (17-06-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    How many times have we seen this scenario, or variations of it, before? Character goes round insulting various other characters. Then goes off for a walk in the woods, or somewhere else, on their own and comes to sticky end, or in this case, probably not quite an end. - Memories of Al. - Such imagination. -
    I thought the scene was very similar to when Cain argued with various villagers in the pub (Jai, Charity, John, Moira, Chas) and was then hit over the head by an unknown assailant who turned out to be Zak.
    Last edited by katie hunter; 16-06-2023 at 19:29.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (17-06-2023), Son of Cain (16-06-2023)

So no wolves then, Pity.

Unfortunately, I am pretty sure Caleb will not be dead. So we wiil have more of his tedious antics to endure. How many times have we seen this scenario, or variations of it, before? Character goes round insulting and upsetting various other characters. Then goes off for a walk in the woods, or somewhere else, on their own and comes to sticky end, or in this case, probably not quite an end. - Memories of Al. - Such imagination. - Caleb is a character who has been introduced, purely to fit this story of ripping of Kim, and upsetting his family, but there is no substance to him. He is supposedly rich and successful in some field of business but never actually does any work. He has now bought Vinny's house, as a cash buyer, but has he actually given Vinny the money, or has he promised to when some deal goes through? Part of his reason for stealing from Kim, was to buy a house for Nick's mother, his wife?
    Who he does not seem very close to. He is now going about upsetting people, is this because of feelings of guilt, and he wants to be punished by getting beat up? But I think not, as he seems ready to fight back.

Did I hear someone say Kim had introduced Wolves to the woods, in a rewilding programme? Hope so, tonight's episode opens with only bones left.
    The only reason he acts like he does is because it's in the script and the script rarely has to be logical.

angel is a mini nico

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (17-06-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    angel is a mini nico
    Good call.

Mack and Chloe are well on their way to a stable and secure relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Good call.

Mack and Chloe are well on their way to a stable and secure relationship.
    Sarcasm? - Or a desire to see a happy couple?

mack wants charity back but using chloe, parading her around like a prize donkey isn't going win her back

Sarcasm? - Or a desire to see a happy couple?
    sarcasm but there again I like almost everyone to be happy

Thread Information