Page 105 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 555951031041051061071151552056051105 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 12218

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Does Chas own more of the pub than Diane?

Surely Diane wouldnt want Cameron living there
    I thought Diane owned the biggest share. Diane seems to busy poking her nose into other peoples business to concern herself about Chas & Cameron. She might even want the pair of 'em to get together so it gives Andy Sugden more chance with Debbie. Either way poor old Chas ain't had a fella for months.

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    I thought Diane owned the biggest share. Diane seems to busy poking her nose into other peoples business to concern herself about Chas & Cameron. She might even want the pair of 'em to get together so it gives Andy Sugden more chance with Debbie. Either way poor old Chas ain't had a fella for months.
    Diane still considers herself a Sugden even though Jack left her and wanted nothing else to do with her. He obessession with Andy is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Diane still considers herself a Sugden even though Jack left her and wanted nothing else to do with her. He obessession with Andy is ridiculous.
    I think Diane sees herself as a mother to Andy and Victoria

Diane developed feelings for Andy's real dad she was in love with him and thats why Jack left her

Chas always seems to go for the wrong guy,for example Carl King,John Barton now Cammeron.Who's next Eric Pollard.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to N.Fan For This Useful Post:

Caspiant (03-11-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by N.Fan View Post
    Chas always seems to go for the wrong guy,for example Carl King,John Barton now Cammeron.Who's next Eric Pollard.
    I liked Chas with Carl but they seemed to have turned him into a right gobsh*te now

Whats the story with Alex and Nicola, do they fancy each other now? Alex was flirting openly with her infront of his girlfriend Victoria
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 07-03-2012 at 16:37.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I think Diane sees herself as a mother to Andy and Victoria
    Diane feels that her life needs a purpose

Cameron is the right chap at the wrong time.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I liked Chas with Carl but they seemed to have turned him into a right gobsh*te now

Whats the story with Alex and Nicola, do they fancy each other now? Alex was flirting openly with her infront of his girlfriend Victoria
    It just seemed to me Alex was just winding Nicola up,otherwise he wouldn't be flirting infront of Victoria.

It just seemed to me Alex was just winding Nicola up,otherwise he wouldn't be flirting infront of Victoria.
    It just seem to be so random I dont think I ever saw them even speak to each other

Don't know why Nicola was so annoyed with Jimmy not puting gas in the car,could she not have had the sence to check herself or maybe she had other things on her mind.

Don't know why Nicola was so annoyed with Jimmy not puting gas in the car,could she not have had the sence to check herself or maybe she had other things on her mind.
    its MANS work!!!

Thread Information