Page 103 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 353931011021031041051131532036031103 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 12116

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Does all Nikhill do now is run?
    He occasionally eats a lettuce leaf

a creamtion!!!! in Hotton!!!!! this undoes all the rules of soap funerals!!!!

Not a lot at John's cremation

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Not a lot at John's cremation
    Lots of extras. No family whatsoever apart from his wife and kids

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Lots of extras. No family whatsoever apart from his wife and kids
    Moira's mother wouldve gone surely - there has never been mention of her not getting on with John

Its a thing about soap funerals. After all over on EE Michelle didnt even turn up for any of her families' funerals
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

7. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

sarah c (25-02-2012)

Coronation Street star Ryan Thomas has confessed that he was "in tears" watching his brother Adam Thomas in yesterday's (February 24) edition of Emmerdale.

The latest episode of the countryside soap saw the 24-year-old's character Adam Barton overcome with emotion at the funeral of his father John (James Thornton), who died in a car crash in scenes broadcast last week.

Ryan - who plays Jason Grimshaw in Corrie took to Twitter after the show last night to praise his sibling's heartwrenching performance.

"In tears watching my bro on emmerdale tonight," he wrote. "so proud that ep was special, well done bro @adamthomas21 ps can I hav your autograph (sic)."

Adam, meanwhile, jested on his own profile: "just watched the ep tonight with my lil niece she goes "well done uncle Adam" that's the only critic ill listen too!"

The actor recently told Digital Spy that Adam will struggle to cope with the "massive, massive loss" of his father.

"Now Adam has to be the man of the family... But you'll see that it all gets on top of Adam - it all gets a bit too much for him at some points.

"It's big boots to fill and Adam is trying his best, but he's just an emotional wreck, really. He tries to plod on, but it's always there at the back of his mind," he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Adam, meanwhile, jested on his own profile: "just watched the ep tonight with my lil niece she goes "well done uncle Adam" that's the only critic ill listen too!"

The actor recently told Digital Spy that Adam will struggle to cope with the "massive, massive loss" of his father.

"Now Adam has to be the man of the family... But you'll see that it all gets on top of Adam - it all gets a bit too much for him at some points.

"It's big boots to fill and Adam is trying his best, but he's just an emotional wreck, really. He tries to plod on, but it's always there at the back of his mind," he said.
    He needs to pull himself together

Ok I think Cameron is being a huge pr*ck

He has kids himself so he should have some understanding

Also Rhona and Paddy are just plain boring

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Ok I think Cameron is being a huge pr*ck

He has kids himself so he should have some understanding

Also Rhona and Paddy are just plain boring
    Cameron should understand that Debbie would do anything for Sarah, but at the same time, why does she keep on going behind his back and see Andy?

and why does no one have a latch on their door? everyone just walks up to a house and lets themselves in!!!

Paddy is the big pr**k in my book - he is acting about 5 years old

Thread Information