Page 1024 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 24524924974101410221023102410251026103410741124 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,240 of 12228

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

now bernice, bob, bob's kids and fake nurse wendy live in the B&B, how many rooms there

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    now bernice, bob, bob's kids and fake nurse wendy live in the B&B, how many rooms there
    They have space for a coupe of punters.

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    I thought that myself.
    Me too..Badly needs a haircut

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johntrevor For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (25-02-2023), lizann (25-02-2023)

I do not understand why they have all moved to the B&B, surely they all have somewhere to stay. Where was Bob and the kids living before. Bernice was living in a house where I think Diane lived.

When the B&B first opened I thought there was about 2 or 3 rooms 4 at the most, but I think Pollard and Val were living there then. Recently I think someone said there was 7 rooms.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 26-02-2023 at 13:12.

We all know Sam is not the brightest, but where was he going to run to when he left the shop, Ireland?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (26-02-2023), lizann (26-02-2023)

Lydia said "they can barely afford heating", when Sam asked if he should offer Pollard compo, but they now have a full tank of oil. - Which raises the question, if they have a full tank, Pollard should have an empty tank, given their tank looked bigger than his. So has he not noticed that he has no heating.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (26-02-2023), lizann (26-02-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Lydia said "they can barely afford heating", when Sam asked if he should offer Pollard compo, but they now have a full tank of oil. - Which raises the question, if they have a full tank, Pollard should have an empty tank, given their tank looked bigger than his. So has he not noticed that he has no heating.
    Not sure they actually emptied Pollard's tank going by a few jerry cans... unless I missed something. quite possible as ITVX did not work for a few days for catch-up. But, with everyone working in the Dingle household, Zak getting a pension, I presume... why are they pushing this storyline with them and not with Dan, for example, who would make a much better example of the cost of living crisis....
    Last edited by Perdita; 26-02-2023 at 16:34.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (27-02-2023), Son of Cain (26-02-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Not sure they actually emptied Pollard's tank going by a few jerry cans... unless I missed something. quite possible as ITVX did not work for a few days for catch-up. But, with everyone working in the Dingle household, Zak getting a pension, I presume... why are they pushing this storyline with them and not with Dan, for example, who would make a much better example of the cost of living crisis....
    When Lydia came home and asked why the heating was on, Vinny said the "tank was full again". They had two full jerry cans, which hold 20/25 litres each and two half sized ones, which is why I doubted they had a full tank, as that would have entailed many, many trips back and forward between the tanks. Looking at the size of the tanks if theirs was full Pollards had to be empty or very nearly so.

Sometimes they omit details and sometimes they add too many, in both cases they destroy credibility in storylines by just not giving enough thought to make them more plausible.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (26-02-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I do not understand why they have all moved to the B&B, surely they all have somewhere to stay. Where was Bob and the kids living before. Bernice was living in a house where I think Diane lived.

When the B&B first opened I thought there was about 2 or 3 rooms 4 at the most, but I think Pollard and Val were living there then. Recently I think someone said there was 7 rooms.
    was homeless bob living with brenda and the kids then with wendy also at a time with dan, is brenda now in with eric who must not be missing his full oil tank

was homeless bob living with brenda and the kids then with wendy also at a time with dan, is brenda now in with eric who must not be missing his full oil tank
    Bob and his kids must have been living somewhere before he moved into the B&B, but I cannot think where that was, I think I had assumed he was living with Brenda, but it seems not. I think Brenda has been living with Eric for a while, because Faith stayed with them for a while.

People in Soaps are always moving in and out of each other's abides, it is a loncan you g running and frequently used subject for soap storylines, I do not know what they would do without this over used trope.

Thread Information