Page 1206 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 206706110611561196120412051206120712081216 ... LastLast
Results 12,051 to 12,060 of 12172

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

I expected Amit to turn up at The Hide while Jai was telling Suni that he had left. I doubt he has actually gone and what about the loan sharks? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    I expected Amit to turn up at The Hide while Jai was telling Suni that he had left. I doubt he has actually gone and what about the loan sharks? 🤔
    There is a chance of Amit returning or some sort of revenge plot

I have lost all understanding of the relationship between Ruby and Caleb, is she still trying to take all his money from him?

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I have lost all understanding of the relationship between Ruby and Caleb, is she still trying to take all his money from him?
    I have no idea what is going on, is Caleb still after Home Farm??? Is Ruby still after his money?? Are they still getting divorced??? Do I care?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (30-03-2024), johntrevor (31-03-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Do I care?
    This is how I feel too. I don't care about the scheming and don't even fully understand it. I just enjoy Ruby for her comedic scenes.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ccahill2 For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (30-03-2024)

the writers do not know what they are doing with ruby as she hinted she gave up her family for caleb but they hinted they meet in care, is she bipolar? she does love caleb if obsessively

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

ccahill2 (30-03-2024), Dennis tanner (30-03-2024), Perdita (30-03-2024)

Bipolar is a good suggestion. It could be.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ccahill2 For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (30-03-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I have no idea what is going on, is Caleb still after Home Farm??? Is Ruby still after his money?? Are they still getting divorced??? Do I care?
    I don't know but I do.

I enjoy the scenes with Chas and Aaron, after she learned of his test and his socking Liam. Aaron has been such an angry character since I started watching (hitting Cain over the head with a wrench???), that I didn't see any positive side to him, and yesterday, he looked like a scared little boy.

I like that the show is discussing male breast cancer. Male diseases like breast and genital cancers aren't much spoken about in society and this is an important public message, at least to me.

Another surprise for this newer viewer is Eric knowing about Jai and Amit and his seeing Amit hurt on the bottom of the stairs and not doing anything. When I first began watching, he first learned that he had Parkinson's. I thought of him a sick older man, and yet he seemed so casual going in and out and not informing the paramedics. I guess I have a lot to learn about this show.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ccahill2 For This Useful Post:

lizann (03-04-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by ccahill2 View Post
    I enjoy the scenes with Chas and Aaron, after she learned of his test and his socking Liam. Aaron has been such an angry character since I started watching (hitting Cain over the head with a wrench???), that I didn't see any positive side to him, and yesterday, he looked like a scared little boy.

I like that the show is discussing male breast cancer. Male diseases like breast and genital cancers aren't much spoken about in society and this is an important public message, at least to me.

Another surprise for this newer viewer is Eric knowing about Jai and Amit and his seeing Amit hurt on the bottom of the stairs and not doing anything. When I first began watching, he first learned that he had Parkinson's. I thought of him a sick older man, and yet he seemed so casual going in and out and not informing the paramedics. I guess I have a lot to learn about this show.
    Long ago Aaron used to be a lot nicer, could be fiery at times, but not nasty as he is now. He was in a long relationship with Robert Sugden, brother of Victoria Sugden, They were together a long while earning the nickname of Robron. As for Eric, he was a well known wheeler dealer in many things, legal or illegal, including Dodgy antiques. Always being his own man and doing what he thought was best for himself.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johntrevor For This Useful Post:

ccahill2 (03-04-2024), Perdita (03-04-2024)

Thread Information