Page 1188 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 188688108811381178118611871188118911901198 ... LastLast
Results 11,871 to 11,880 of 12170

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Good post. The main problem is that ITV couldn't be bothered to film the interviews. It's really annoying.
    It has happening more and more frequently that when Soaps introduce a new story that they think about how it will begin, and how it will end, but give less thought to the middle, usually the longest part, and just serve us up with a lot of second rate, poorly- thought out filler. Eastenders has been like this for a long time but now the other Soaps are adopting the same approach.

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    If Ruby is so desperate to keep hold of Caleb why has she only shown up now? She is an awful character, don't like how she is being wedged into so many scenes. Hopefully, she leaves soon and takes Vanessa with her.
    It feels like she has just been introduce to add drama and a bit of unpredictability into the show, without worrying if it makes any sense. With Angelica leaving soon, and the car crash story coming to an end, a new story is needed. Be interesting to see how long it takes for Bob to get over Heath's death, and get back to being over enthusiastic Bob again. Or will he eventually realize "innocent Cathy's" part and apologize to Jimmy and Nicola for some of the hurtful things he said to them

Quote Originally Posted by johntrevor View Post
    More I think with wanting to control women, he was pretty much the same with Tracy, pushing and pushing till she gave in. He's just got to have control.
    Beginning think Tom is of the same ilk. I see trouble ahead for Belle wonder how long her marriage will last.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Beginning think Tom is of the same ilk. I see trouble ahead for Belle wonder how long her marriage will last.
    Think it's pretty easy to see his atitude will only get worse. He has form from earlier when he pushed Belle to the floor and she hurt herself. The alarm bells were ringing then for me. He is very quick to go off the deep end.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johntrevor For This Useful Post:

lizann (11-02-2024), Son of Cain (11-02-2024)

It feels like she has just been introduce to add drama and a bit of unpredictability into the show, without worrying if it makes any sense. With Angelica leaving soon, and the car crash story coming to an end, a new story is needed. Be interesting to see how long it takes for Bob to get over Heath's death, and get back to being over enthusiastic Bob again. Or will he eventually realize "innocent Cathy's" part and apologize to Jimmy and Nicola for some of the hurtful things he said to them
    At one time I could guess how a storyline would go based on common sense and logic. I find that it's now no longer possible.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (12-02-2024)

was his car thief and beat down ever revisited, explained

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (11-02-2024), Son of Cain (12-02-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    was his car thief and beat down ever revisited, explained
    I do not think it was, there was speculation here, and by viewers, that he knew his attackers or that he actually set it up. Perhaps it was just to serve as an introduction to his odd behavior, when he did not want Belle to call for an ambulance or the police. I cannot recall if the attackers were caught, perhaps because we cannot remember the outcome shows how poorly it was written. The only thing I do remember, was that he replaced the car with a more practical vehicle, instead of an unsuitable flashy sports car. Maybe that was the whole point of the story.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (12-02-2024), johntrevor (12-02-2024), lizann (15-02-2024)

I think it might be Karma, Nate, but Karma for Tracey, for what Kerry and her did to Frank.

When Tom would not answer Belle's calls in the morning, she should have taken that as a sign not to go through with it.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (16-02-2024), lizann (15-02-2024)

When Tom would not answer Belle's calls in the morning, she should have taken that as a sign not to go through with it.
    nice to hear lisa for tinkerbell who has married badly

Thread Information