Page 325 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335375425825 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 12163

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    so does rob really love aaron or playing him and ross taking the car so cool and sweet of my bad boy
    I think Robert is completely playing Aaron. All he cares about is people not finding out about his involvement in Katie's death. He wants to control Aaron and he knows by declaring his love, he'll keep Aaron under his spell.

So who sent Darren that text? Val was looking a bit shifty when Finn was telling her about it, but surely she wouldn't have sent it because she has HIV herself and knows how hurtful other people can be. She might want to look out for Finn and protect him, but I can't imagine her doing that. I think Emma sent the text - she wants to interfere and meddle.

I can understand Emma and Ross's concerns and wanting to make sure Finn knows the precautions to take. I hope this doesn't come across as offensive, I apologise in advance if it does but I'm surprised that Finn is laid back in his attitude regarding starting a sexual relationship with Darren. I was expecting him to be more wary and nervous, and understanding his mum and Ross's concerns a bit more. Of course HIV can be treated and managed these days and it isn't a death sentence but it's still a disease, so I was expecting Finn to be more aware of the precautions he has to take.

So I can understand Emma and Ross's concern, but if either one of them sent that text, it was totally the wrong thing to do and the wrong way to go about looking out for Finn.

new cases of HIV in the UK are at the highest rate in 55 years plus heterosexuals?? a group who believing themselves to be post child-bearing or at pregnancy risk, now take less precautions re sexual contact?

so Finn would be 'genned up' and no the risks and how to reduce them? in that respect this is true to life
    Last edited by sarah c; 30-03-2015 at 11:36.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sarah c For This Useful Post:

Perdita (30-03-2015)

I always thought Finn was not that sexually experienced

I am surprised it was Val and not Emma

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (04-04-2015)

Well it looks like we have a Christmas Baby storyline then. Is Vanessa pregnant with Adam's baby
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

lizann (02-04-2015), tammyy2j (02-04-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Well it looks like we have a Christmas Baby storyline then. Is Vanessa pregnant with Adam's baby
    moira a granny to baby barton by bezzie mate and son

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    moira a granny to baby barton by bezzie mate and son

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (02-04-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    I think Robert is completely playing Aaron. All he cares about is people not finding out about his involvement in Katie's death. He wants to control Aaron and he knows by declaring his love, he'll keep Aaron under his spell.

So who sent Darren that text? Val was looking a bit shifty when Finn was telling her about it, but surely she wouldn't have sent it because she has HIV herself and knows how hurtful other people can be. She might want to look out for Finn and protect him, but I can't imagine her doing that. I think Emma sent the text - she wants to interfere and meddle.

I can understand Emma and Ross's concerns and wanting to make sure Finn knows the precautions to take. I hope this doesn't come across as offensive, I apologise in advance if it does but I'm surprised that Finn is laid back in his attitude regarding starting a sexual relationship with Darren. I was expecting him to be more wary and nervous, and understanding his mum and Ross's concerns a bit more. Of course HIV can be treated and managed these days and it isn't a death sentence but it's still a disease, so I was expecting Finn to be more aware of the precautions he has to take.

So I can understand Emma and Ross's concern, but if either one of them sent that text, it was totally the wrong thing to do and the wrong way to go about looking out for Finn.
    I do think Robert loves Aaron more than he does Chrissie but he will always look out for himself and protect himself

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (03-04-2015), Perdita (02-04-2015)

a new low laurel lying about daniel

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (07-04-2015)

A shame Laurel is going downhill like this.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

mariba (07-04-2015), tammyy2j (07-04-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    A shame Laurel is going downhill like this.
    A trip away with Marlon alone isn't going to help if anything she will need more alcohol

Laurel wont admit she is an alcoholic yet

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (08-04-2015), maidmarian (07-04-2015)

Thread Information