Page 432 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432433434442482532932 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    If I were Lisa I would have got on to the solicitor about Zak helping himself to things from the house! It should be discussed and agreed on.
    and again......why do people not lock their doors??!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarah c For This Useful Post:

Perdita (21-04-2016), Ruffed_lemur (23-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    and again......why do people not lock their doors??!!!!
    I imagine Zak still has a key though but he did not seem to need one

Again, the staff argue during working hours, assault each other and then go home without a word to management, despite an important order needing to be completed ...family members just walk in as if the factory was their home .................................. what a farce

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

binky321 (21-04-2016), sarah c (21-04-2016), tammyy2j (22-04-2016)

belle and doc making me sick looks so wrong

who would taking lockie with them, chrissie or lawerence

belle and doc making me sick looks so wrong

who would taking lockie with them, chrissie or lawerence

There was a fun scene in Wednesday's episode (20 Apr, from 9m 55s). Rhona and Pierce were in the cafe and were talking about the villagers.

Rhona: "Most of them are OK, harmless really. As long as you don't get them wet."

Pierce: "Or feed them after midnight."

Of course, what they were talking about were these!

Click on picture link to reveal: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgmpIuuWIAAMUyS.jpg

Haha!

There seem to be more jokes around than before lately.

Here's another scene that got me laughing from Tuesday (19 Apr, from 14m 13s):

Click on picture link to reveal: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgmutqiVEAAdFCr.jpg
    © ITV

Haha!

I really laughed last night whilst watching the Thursday 8pm episode when soap police showed up at Kerry's cottage (Dale Head?) and decided to arrest Zak on suspicion of arson at the sweet factory but had no evidence.

I didn't know beforehand that Zak would be suspected of starting the fire. The fire storyline was in the spoilers but they didn't mention anything about Zak and it was another example of how lately Emmerdale has had secret ends to some storylines (such as Gordon's verdict, Ronnie's lover, Paddy and Rhona leaving for Germany, etc). I don't see detailed spoilers made available by ITV to the media crowd, I just see the public ones which anyone can see online and in magazines, so it wasn't possible for me to expect or tell about Zak's arrest anyway as it was an illegal move in the game of Emmerdale chess. Of course we know that Zak is innocent, but this is Emmerdale and the soap police have long history of arresting the wrong one instead of the wrong 'un!, this was shown a lot during the "Who Shot Robert" storyline. I said at the time that anyone who was arrested by the soap police wouldn't be the shooter and, sure enough, this turned out to be true.

What was really ironic for me last night was that Zak was innocent of this (although he may have been poaching or doing something else dodgy when the fire happened, haha!) but he was later arrested for it with no evidence and only on the wild accusation made by someone like Jai(?), but when Pierce earlier suggested to soap police that Rakesh was involved with Kirin's disappearance, soap police told Pierce that his accusation wasn't really useable evidence(?), but we know of course that Rakesh is guilty of aiding and abetting a suspected (but actual) offender to evade justice from Tess's hit-and-run. Soapland rules with double standards and more though...

As mentioned, the Emmerdale soap police are hopeless at work (but this does keep them in their jobs and us entertained!) and seems to be why so many Emmerdalers are still around and at large today... for now anyway!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Telly Watcher For This Useful Post:

Helena8 (25-04-2016), Snagglepus (22-04-2016)

Rhona and Pierce are "just mates".

It's good to see some funny scenes with Bernice and Lawrence after all the angst they've been through. I loved when Lawrence did his salute to Bernice when she was nagging him to rest!

Seems like there's drama behind the scenes, if the sun is anything to go by!

I'm only going to post this, not comment. It's from the Sun:

Emmerdale’s Danny Miller sparks soap war after bedding co-star behind pal's back
    EXCLUSIVE: Danny left like an outcast as soap stars’ real life love rift splits cast in two

EMMERDALE hunk Danny Miller sparked a war on the ITV soap after bedding co-star Isabel Hodgins behind the back of Dales pal Michael Parr.
    Danny, 25, who plays Aaron Dingle, had a fling with Isabel who plays Victoria Barton, after they grew close last year.
    And the pair hid their trysts from Michael, 29, who had dated 22-year-old Isabel, and Danny’s on/off girlfriend, Hollyoaks’ Kirsty-Leigh Porter.

But their cover was blown when Kirsty-Leigh, 27, found messages from Isabel on Danny’s phone and confronted him over the fling, a source said.
    Michael, the show’s Ross Barton, was also said to be livid when he found out and fell out with Danny.
    The pair shared a dressing-room on set.
    The revelations split the cast, with most siding with Michael — making Danny feel like an “outcast”.
    The source said: “Isabel and Danny thought they could keep their romance secret but when Kirsty-Leigh saw the texts on his phone, the game was up.

“She was furious.
    “She felt hurt and betrayed. Michael was also angry.
    “He thought he and Danny were close friends.
    “The tension between them caused major problems on set, because Michael made it crystal clear he didn’t want to be around Danny.
    “The revelations caused arguments among the cast who split into two camps over who to support.

“Most sided with Michael, which left Danny feeling almost like an outcast.
    “There has been very little sympathy for him over how he has acted in this.”
    Isabel, Emmerdale’s longest-running actress, has played Victoria since she was 12 and her character has had flings with Danny and Michael’s characters.
    She began secretly dating Michael, who joined Emmerdale in 2013, in real life last summer.
    The pair let the cat out of the bag on July 15 when each posted snaps from identical locations while on a romantic break in Paris.

But Isabel kept close to Danny who she was pictured embracing at the soap’s 2014 end-of-year party. Sources said she and Danny, who reunited with Kirsty-Leigh in January 2015, were secretly dating just months later.
    Michael, who was involved in an on-screen love triangle with Pete Barton (Anthony Quinlan) and Debbie Dingle (Charley Webb) had no idea he was caught in a real-life drama.
    Isabel and Danny have insisted they were single when they got together.
    But a source close to Kirsty said: “Just days before she found Isabel’s messages, Kirsty-Leigh was tweeting about how in love she was with Danny.
    “It was a bombshell for her.
    “It’s well known she and Danny have had a rocky relationship, but she thought he’d learnt from his mistakes and things seemed to be going well.
    “After she found out about Isabel, she tried to forgive Danny.
    “They even went on a holiday to Lanzarote.
    “But it was a big part of the reason she finally ended the relationship and moved out last year.
    “She couldn’t cope with what had happened in the end.

The source went on: “Isabel and Michael also stopped seeing each other after her romance with Danny came out.
    “They got back together, and that went some way to improving the situation between him and Danny, although there is still tension.
    “They seem to have accepted that they have to work together, so they might as well put what happened behind them and get on with it.”
    After the revelations, Isabel – who had previously posted cosy snaps with Michael on her Instagram page – stopped featuring the star.
    But in December she again posted a picture of herself with him and a group of pals, captioned: “This is how we love life.” She posted a snap of them embracing one another just last week.
    The source went on: “They’ve patched things up. But it doesn’t look as if the same will happen with Danny and Kirsty-Leigh. She’s had enough of being the woman scorned.”

We told last month how award-winning actor Danny split from Kirsty-Leigh after she accused him of romping with a prostitute.
    The actress, who plays Leela Lomax in Channel 4’s Hollyoaks, had dumped him twice before over rumours he had cheated.
    They first split in 2011, the year after they began dating, over claims he strayed. He confessed then to being “a complete idiot”.
    She took him back but ditched him the next year after accusing him of approaching girls in nightclubs for sex.
    They reunited once more and moved in together but it is believed she snapped when she found out about Isabel.
    By October she was telling pals she was single and on New Year’s Eve she tweeted: “Reflecting on the year about to end.
    “Had some of the best times of my life & some of the worst.”
    Last night a spokeswoman for Danny, Isabel and Michael declined to comment.
    Representatives for Kirsty were unavailable for comment.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...l-Hodgins.html
    Last edited by rossfan; 24-04-2016 at 06:39.

Thread Information